Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 67.2

Aggregator gang
Yuuji should definitely invent or found a "proud-wolf friendly" curse spell, just in case....I mean, even this ancient dragon has to step back due to cursed proud wolf power level went over 9999 :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! He may have been a bit premature with that dispel there.

Aggregator gang
Does the cursed breath increase his fighting power or doest it only remove his cowardice?

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji should definitely invent or found a "proud-wolf friendly" curse spell, just in case....I mean, even this ancient dragon has to step back due to cursed proud wolf power level went over 9999 :kek:
you'd think his standard barrier would be enough. or just to cast strong spells through his transfer ability and then have proud wolf snap out of it/retreat if it gets too dangerous. Or have like 50 slimes completely cover him in a makeshift armor XD

Dex-chan lover
Does the cursed breath increase his fighting power or doest it only remove his cowardice?
My take is it turns Proud Wolf into proper monster.

Given a scale of monster behaviour, if 0 is normal, usual Proud Wolf is -1.

When cursed, normal monster goes into berserk like state, from 0 to 1 (extra aggressive).

However for Proud Wolf, it goes from -1 (cowardly) to 0 (normal monster behaviour).

Users who are viewing this thread