Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 67.2

Dex-chan lover
Proud wolf should just stay in his cursed version, he'd be true to his name and less of a pain to deal with
Proud wolf is a great sidekick character. :ROFLMAO:
His highs, lows, and the expressions in between keep things lively without being annoying. (Pg. 3 for example). It goes well with Yuuji’s (entertaining) deadpan face.
On so many levels, Proud Wolf is indeed my spirit animal.

Dex-chan lover
Do I remember wrong. Was it this manga where he realized that he could "combine" slimes with affinity for a given element to make an absurdly powerful attack?

Dex-chan lover
XD I had forgotten about how Proud Wolf gets when he's cursed. He's hilarious as always.
I find it funny how the MC isn't hesitating at all to dispel the curse though even though uncursed Proud Wolf is a pain; he doesn't know the long term after effects after all.

Dex-chan lover
“oh, no, the dragon is regenerating whatever can I do? Oh yeah, I’m a tamer and tamed every boss I’ve fought”

And I’m looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Proud Wolf reminds me of Lyle Walts from Sevens, when he turns into Mr. Lyle then he becomes a Gigachad.

Reminds me of Cringer(He-Man) .

Proud wolf should just stay in his cursed version, he'd be true to his name and less of a pain to deal with
He will be still be a pain , just the other side of a coin, he be a battle maniac seeking unnecessary battles.

Dex-chan lover
The curse energy makes monsters go berserk, so for a coward like Proud Wolf, it just makes him normal lmao. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Gigachad Proud Wolf out here cursemaxxing to mog on them ancient dragons.

TikTok slang aside, hopefully the fight ends soon. I'm a sucker for seeing the MC break common sense repeatedly. It's like a fantasy version of that one anime with the glasses guy who does literally everything perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
Proud Wolf get strong and brave when get hit by curse

and the The effect is stronger when the the curse is stronger

so, Proud Wolf has Vegeta Ultra Ego?

Dex-chan lover
Cursed proud wolf is the man. We need to get this guy some kind of weak cursed collar.

Dex-chan lover
Do I remember wrong. Was it this manga where he realized that he could "combine" slimes with affinity for a given element to make an absurdly powerful attack?
He didn't combine them but buffed them until it no longer worked, and used the most powerful one. I think it's the cleaning slime one where they combine, maybe?

Anyway: Inside you there are two wolves.

Users who are viewing this thread