Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Three-way dungeon battle

Dex-chan lover
Let's meet again next month... or maybe not, time to open my novel that I download but never opened for too many novels been downloaded. 😁

Dex-chan lover
now that i think about it after reading the ln i notice that kehma is literally the center of everything with rokuko because in aternate lifetime rokuko died become a trigger which kehma choose to become a god that make niku and her twin (which he will get later on) to become a subordinate god that is known as god of dark and light respectfully which is why often niku trying her best not to spoil kehma while the twin just do some teasing at his master which still human\hero\dungeon master btw kehma hero power is so strong

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the 2 new chapters!

They just got rid of a troublesome saint, now they are plunged into another 'mendokusai' dungeon battle. I hope Keima will be able to think of exploit again against the other cores.

Dex-chan lover
Looking pretty good for an old man there, demon lord.

Oh no this is the arc with the tentacles isn't it

Dex-chan lover
now that i think about it after reading the ln i notice that kehma is literally the center of everything with rokuko because in aternate lifetime rokuko died become a trigger which kehma choose to become a god that make niku and her twin (which he will get later on) to become a subordinate god that is known as god of dark and light respectfully which is why often niku trying her best not to spoil kehma while the twin just do some teasing at his master which still human\hero\dungeon master btw kehma hero power is so strong

Nah, a lot of the events still happen even in OG timeline, the Gods have learned that they have to still let much of the fate flow as normal to achieve their ultimate goal.

After all, after youknowwho cheated the challenge that one time it just led to a different 'bad end'

Dex-chan lover
At least she's some kind of reasonable. A bit on the homicidal side, though. Eh, no one's perfect. Seems about average for the cores.

"You three juniors..."
Is he talking about the five of them from three factions?

The single claw "shaking hands."
Gives a feeling of someone putting in a finger because they don't want to touch the others.

They just got rid of a troublesome saint, now they are plunged into another 'mendokusai' dungeon battle.
Whenever trouble leaves, trouble arrives. Though I would like at least a chapter or two of SOLy calmness.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Gramps looking pretty good we never did get a illustration for him in thr novel afterall . Father looks well kinda funny lmao

Dex-chan lover
Looking pretty good for an old man there, demon lord.

Oh no this is the arc with the tentacles isn't it
Which one?
The tentacles in this arc are okay. I think the tentacles in the future arcs are better. Third one may be the best.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation!
Now all the major players appeared in the manga😲 except that girl
The design choices are interesting, but I always imagined Father someone like FMA's Hohenheim
666's yandere face is on point😩

Users who are viewing this thread