Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Three-way dungeon battle

Dex-chan lover
Whenever trouble leaves, trouble arrives. Though I would like at least a chapter or two of SOLy calmness.
Very true - this manga kinda shines when it's featuring their daily lives. But I guess, it seems to be really building up Keima towards something big.

Dex-chan lover
Khema and 89 on the same team? This will be a bloodbath.
Thanks again for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Kek. I've read quite a few of the LN's....but I can barely remember any of it. 😆 Kinda fun though now I can read it again. I don't like how father looks though. I dislike those silly half masks or whatever it's called so much. I do remember that thid arc will indeed be funny though..,probably?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation!
Now all the major players appeared in the manga😲 except that girl
The design choices are interesting, but I always imagined Father someone like FMA's Hohenheim
666's yandere face is on point😩

Yeah I was thinking I always imagined him as an older man, maybe bearded and robed like Hohenheim, or rather, the Dwarf in the flask. But now that I flip back to this moment in the novel, I realize that he wasn't described much other than the fact this face was indeed hidden.

Did the fact that the character was also called "Father" and the impact of FMA unconsciously influence us that much? Not that this appearance of 'his' is their real appearance anyway.

The Demon King/Core 6 was also not what I expected. I thought he would literally be some massive horned (but otherwise human looking) demon in ornate black armor or something. But again, now that I think about it. 666/Aidi looks human and chose to look that way to emulate her 'grandfather' so it makes sense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm this meeting chapter reminds me of "demon lord builds a city." But instead of guns, this mc licks feet

Dex-chan lover
Nah, a lot of the events still happen even in OG timeline, the Gods have learned that they have to still let much of the fate flow as normal to achieve their ultimate goal.

After all, after youknowwho cheated the challenge that one time it just led to a different 'bad end'
well he did cheat but it kinda funny how kehma when become a god decided to redo the world till we have the timeline now where rokuko still alive i can't wait till he start to gather the sleeping set which the dark god (niku twin) make for him but it kinda funny as well remembering that niku love kehma more than her twin but her twin is the one who made the set instead since she much more knowledgeable in that area :v

Dex-chan lover
well he did cheat but it kinda funny how kehma when become a god decided to redo the world till we have the timeline now where rokuko still alive i can't wait till he start to gather the sleeping set which the dark god (niku twin) make for him but it kinda funny as well remembering that niku love kehma more than her twin but her twin is the one who made the set instead since she much more knowledgeable in that area :v

I don't think it's specifically point out who made the sleep set?
The only thing Toy made for sure was the alarm clock.

And technically each time Kehma become a god he also revive Rokuko so every previous world she is already alive.
The point of each new world is to try and overcome the event that cause her death (why Toy made the alarm clock)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's specifically point out who made the sleep set?
The only thing Toy made for sure was the alarm clock.

And technically each time Kehma become a god he also revive Rokuko so every previous world she is already alive.
The point of each new world is to try and overcome the event that cause her death (why Toy made the alarm clock)
well it is true but the only one who i think is good enough to make those tools in the first place is the toy since niku is kinda what to say clumsy ? (since she is not good at making complicated things if i remember right) i meant even now as a god she still be a lil bit clumsy but who know maybe the author will suprised me in the ln by saying the one who make the sleeping set (beside the alarm clock) is the chaotic god all along :v

Dex-chan lover
well it is true but the only one who i think is good enough to make those tools in the first place is the toy since niku is kinda what to say clumsy ? (since she is not good at making complicated things if i remember right) i meant even now as a god she still be a lil bit clumsy but who know maybe the author will suprised me in the ln by saying the one who make the sleeping set (beside the alarm clock) is the chaotic god all along :v

Or it could simply be made by Creator God i.e. god kehma himself

Who else would know him more than himself (like making youknowwho's core poisonous-purple color to make Kehma leave it in his Storage)

Remember that there's at least 4 gods involved from previous iteration.

Dex-chan lover
Or it could simply be made by Creator God i.e. god kehma himself

Who else would know him more than himself (like making youknowwho's core poisonous-purple color to make Kehma leave it in his Storage)

Remember that there's at least 4 gods involved from previous iteration.
oh yeah i forgot kehma can make it for himself :v
but wasn't it mention that the set was a gift ? but still the god we know so far in ln is only 4 huh
wasn't it
kehma (creator god)
Niku (god of light)
toy (god of dark)
the girl who is a hero and killed her dungeon core (chaotic god)
that is so far what we know right ?

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah i forgot kehma can make it for himself :v
but wasn't it mention that the set was a gift ? but still the god we know so far in ln is only 4 huh
wasn't it
kehma (creator god)
Niku (god of light)
toy (god of dark)
the girl who is a hero and killed her dungeon core (chaotic god)
that is so far what we know right ?

Nah, the 4 'from' previous iterations are
Creator God
God of Light
God of Darkness
Goddess of Space/Time (Kari ni Soto)

Chaos isn't from previous iteration, since Toy specifically point out the irony of her getting to create her creator.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the 4 'from' previous iterations are
Creator God
God of Light
God of Darkness
Goddess of Space/Time (Kari ni Soto)

Chaos isn't from previous iteration, since Toy specifically point out the irony of her getting to create her creator.
oh yeah i forgot about the daughter.......
yeah but isn't it kinda funny since the one we're watching kehma end up founding a religion as well :v

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah i forgot about the daughter.......
yeah but isn't it kinda funny since the one we're watching kehma end up founding a religion as well :v

Toy already say so in the epilogue - The key thing is to overcome the original cause of death, not sidestep it (hence why the alarm clock got 'banned')

So the same events will still happen, they're only trying to change the order/minor details of them triggering to ensure better route (earlier religion for more time to build up the faith and such)

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, here's my threat. The long-time proofreader, Lazy Flare, can no longer work on the title, so I need a new one. And if no one is willing to help, I will drop the translation. It's already bad enough that I have to clean, type and translate at the same time, but I refuse to work alone.

What I expect from a proofreader:
  • Know English well
  • Know the title
  • Know Japanse at least somehow
You can message me in the DM here or in Discord.
P.S. If someone also want to help with cleaning or typing on this title, welcome aboard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread