Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Dex-chan lover
ooooh man things are heating up, honestly im quite curious about luna as well, what will happen to her when her slaves lose...

Dex-chan lover
Not just cucks the fuck out of him, I hope Mikagami makes the dipshit watch so he can cry like the fuckboy he is when she goes all ahegao on Mikagami's disco stick.
And then, there is the sex change potion too....

Double-page supporter
So if Mikami wins in the end do we have to add a gender-bender tag? Wasn't there a Drug that changed the gender of losing males or something like that?

i just saw there already is a genderswap tag....well I am blind
The prize for the current match is the partner, so Shinobi and Mary.

Of course the author has to drag down is story with NTR trash. Even wasting pages on setting it up.
Not to burst your bubble, but this was coming from miles away...

Double-page supporter
Not to burst your bubble, but this was coming from miles away...
I also don't see how this development drags down a story that has the premise and setting being a blood sport gladiator battledome where the loser is raped and impregnated by the winner. What's more? You remain as a sex slave of the winner. This current chapter's development was honestly expected at some point imo. No issues with not liking it, but I don't see how that ruins this particular series given how this series is presented.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy now that both of them are getting flashbacks (huge death flags), it's over.

Dex-chan lover
First wtf is gonna to happen to that kid if those 2 loses? Second Holy shit mikami stop with that pride shit. And third will this fight last more than 5 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
is NTR if the mc, takes the girl, and the guy after transforming him into a female?

Dex-chan lover
QtfUhQG.png

Slight translation oversight there, I feel like.
I almost though he was talking about making Rin into a slave
It's not a translation oversight, but a grammatical point of contention; he mentions Rin by name, then uses "her" without clarifying that he's referring to Mary, instead with the expectation that the image of her behind the text gives enough context.

Does it even count as NTR when the other guy fucks up THAT HARD?
It would, if it were NTR. This is as much NTR as those doujins of childhood friends where the guy thinks he's going to get the girl as his wife and pays her no attention and tries to "preserve her purity" and all that shit, and she ends up with someone else. In other words, not NTR, but NTR-like.

Dex-chan lover
Mikagami used shit talk.
It's super effective!
Suzu is fucking pissed!!

Man, poor Musashi gonna get cucked (and maybe being turned to girl and got banged too) :haa:
holy fuck I just realized that. :dogkek:
Thanks for reminder the future weird possibilities hentai plot.

Dex-chan lover
Mikagami has not been super keen on the winner's "privilege" so far for most of his matches. I don't think there will be any intentional NTR happening here. Now, Mikagami might be forced to bang Rin as per the rules of the arena, but like some of the others, he will probably be reluctant to do so. Perhaps there might be some sort of group sex schenanigans where Mikagami gives them both the opportunity to confess their true feelings for each other and then lets them bang each other instead of him doing the deed.

Users who are viewing this thread