Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Dex-chan lover
I was going "noooo not NTR, come on, there was no need for that" and then we saw Musashi reject her advances to save her "purity" for the wedding when they already fled the country together after that declaration and then hearing he was a famous womanizer.......

I can't defend you like that, pal.

Dex-chan lover
I was going "noooo not NTR, come on, there was no need for that" and then we saw Musashi reject her advances to save her "purity" for the wedding when they already fled the country together after that declaration and then hearing he was a famous womanizer.......

I can't defend you like that, pal.
not to mention the part where he goes ''I'm gonna make that woman my slave and send her off to be my grandfather's plaything''
that just made me go ''yeah pal I can't be bothered to defend you anymore, I hope Mikagami cucks the fuck outta you''

Dex-chan lover
not to mention the part where he goes ''I'm gonna make that woman my slave and send her off to be my grandfather's plaything''
that just made me go ''yeah pal I can't be bothered to defend you anymore, I hope Mikagami cucks the fuck outta you''
Not just cucks the fuck out of him, I hope Mikagami makes the dipshit watch so he can cry like the fuckboy he is when she goes all ahegao on Mikagami's disco stick.

Dex-chan lover
So if Mikami wins in the end do we have to add a gender-bender tag? Wasn't there a Drug that changed the gender of losing males or something like that?

i just saw there already is a genderswap tag....well I am blind

Group Leader
QtfUhQG.png

Slight translation oversight there, I feel like.
I almost though he was talking about making Rin into a slave

Users who are viewing this thread