Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Superior Strategy

Dex-chan lover
This may be just my imagination but the girls look like they were drawn differently after they have lost their matches. It kinda looks like they were drawn with a softer look if that makes any sense.
Well, they did lose their edge, after all.

They're no longer -as- psychotic as before (with Finne straight up being a fraud this whole time) and they get along well with the MC.

It's kinda like a Cat that starts off aggressive with their hairs up and pupils shrunk and everything, but then their features soften up as they relax and warm up to you.

Dex-chan lover
The incorrect hyphen breaks weren't particularly jarring to me in this case, either. But they often are, and sometimes make things hard to understand (if only briefly). The rules are incredibly simple, yet I see it done incorrectly all the time. So it's become a pet peeve of mine, and I was glad @baconcat mentioned it.

Then again, I'm fussy and pedantic by nature, so...
Don’t mind it, there’s nothing wrong with mentioning a mistake you noticed in the scanlation, I just felt like the other guy was being a bit too condescending in their response for what I saw as a relatively minor error.

Dex-chan lover
artworks-000527882982-ivh7wc-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One thing I am really confused about this Series is that, they gave the whole concept of "Winner Breeding the Loser", were a Man Breeds a Woman or a DickGirl Breeds a Gender-changed Man.

But since this is all about breeding, why isn't anyone pregnant yet?

Also how many girls (post Gender-swap), did the first two women of MC breed before they became his slaves.
And what happened to all those girls who were formerly slaves of the 4 girls (who are now MC's slaves).
Are they still slaves under those girls or have they returned to there former position as gladiators?
If there was a man whose gender was changed among those girls, were they returned to normal, or do they still live as girls?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For me, I want some non-human races.
I mean, the Boss of the Arena is from the Giant Race, so there has to be some others Races as well.
The announcer is a cat girl.
Well it's only been two months, give or take, along with considerable breaks for research and training. If he didn't succeed there right away, even if he has by now it wouldn't necessarily be super obvious.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I am really confused about this Series is that, they gave the whole concept of "Winner Breeding the Loser", were a Man Breeds a Woman or a DickGirl Breeds a Gender-changed Man.

Also how many girls (post Gender-swap), did the first two women of MC breed before they became his slaves.
And what happened to all those girls who were formerly slaves of the 4 girls (who are now MC's slaves).
Are they still slaves under those girls or have they returned to there former position as gladiators?
If there was a man whose gender was changed among those girls, were they returned to normal, or do they still live as girls?
Idk about anything else, but getting pregnant is way harder than you may think.

My friend and his fiancee tried for a whole year until she got pregnant.
None of them has fertility issues.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about anything else, but getting pregnant is way harder than you may think.

My friend and his fiancee tried for a whole year until she got pregnant.
None of them has fertility issues.
Well, it depends on age of the woman usually.
The ideal/peak fertility age for a woman is between their mid-teens to mid-20's. Basically, between the age of 16-26 (which is why teenagers get pregnant much easily even if they have sex just once).

After that success rate of getting pregnant in women starts to drop drastically especially in their 30's (success chance is said to be around 15%) and then in their 40's (success chance is said to be around 5%).

--------------------------------------------------------

As for the plot of this Series, they are taking special drugs to boost & enforce sexual activity, to an extent which a normal couple wouldn't usually do.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah, combat, new girl, all that's cool or whatever. But the real highlight of this chapter is just how damn excited Phile is watching the skill training. He's adorable, best boy for sure.
When the introvert sees something they have a hyperfixation on

Users who are viewing this thread