Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Superior Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Imagine sucking so much as a TS that you would split in the transliteration what is literally atomic in the source language.

Or, tell me, what is the kana (either one) for g? Or k? And exactly where would I find that symbol in the kana version of Mikagami?
Source language doesn't matter. English dictates where the breaks should occur. And it's wrong in English, too :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
But if he’s a slave doesn’t that indicate that he did lose at some point?
No.
Gender Change is only done if a Man loses in an Arena Match (while the winning Woman would get a dick temporarily grown instead). Also, it is illegal to change Gender out of Arena setting.

And majority of Gladiators in the Arena are someone's slave.

The Owner of MC is Desmos, while he was summoned and transferred to the Arena by Zayd.

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro another loli like character?

She will get banged in like 4-5 chapters max.
4-5 seems so short but knoeing the upload rate it'll somehow feel like we just went from caveman to the middle ages type of time 😭 😭 😭

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Imagine sucking so much as a TS that you would split in the transliteration what is literally atomic in the source language.

Or, tell me, what is the kana (either one) for g? Or k? And exactly where would I find that symbol in the kana version of Mikagami?
I don’t know anything about scanlating, but isn’t this a little pedantic? I personally wouldn’t have noticed this till you pointed it out, and I imagine the choice has more to do with panel shapes than understanding of the language.

Overall, no info is lost and the translation is decent.

Group Leader
Oh no, he's gonna teach them how to say the N word
ar09nk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know anything about scanlating, but isn’t this a little pedantic? I personally wouldn’t have noticed this till you pointed it out, and I imagine the choice has more to do with panel shapes than understanding of the language.

Overall, no info is lost and the translation is decent.
The incorrect hyphen breaks weren't particularly jarring to me in this case, either. But they often are, and sometimes make things hard to understand (if only briefly). The rules are incredibly simple, yet I see it done incorrectly all the time. So it's become a pet peeve of mine, and I was glad @baconcat mentioned it.

Then again, I'm fussy and pedantic by nature, so...

Dex-chan lover
The incorrect hyphen breaks weren't particularly jarring to me in this case, either. But they often are, and sometimes make things hard to understand (if only briefly). The rules are incredibly simple, yet I see it done incorrectly all the time. So it's become a pet peeve of mine, and I was glad @baconcat mentioned it.

Then again, I'm fussy and pedantic by nature, so...
Hyphenation breaking lines is very rarely done in English, so people forgetting rules on what is much more common in comic typesetting is understandable. I had to double check what is preferred to see, and it is basically just to break after syllables. Mika- gami is the acceptable break, even if you would hopefully never need to break proper nouns. Mi-kagami or Mikaga-mi are both poor because of how many syllables are left.

Being pedantic over things like this is fine. Just as long as we aren't being offensive about sharing the information, which you definitely haven't been. @baconcat saying you suck out of nowhere was a tad on the trigger there, even if the information is good. Then again maybe they know the typesetter, Dark Assassin.

Dex-chan lover
bruh...another loli. Here, we all know what happens to the loli's

Users who are viewing this thread