Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Pride Of A Villain

Dex-chan lover
I thought a man that lost in a battle would be turned into a woman?

Not that I want to see it tho :pepehmm:
I’m pretty sure that would have happened if he hadn’t run away.
Can’t MTF and fuck a corpse…well, you could technically but you shouldn’t…
Last thing I wanna see in this is necrophilia.

Supporter
Interesting, I'd assumed the resurrection magic wouldn't go as far as to restore Musashi's entire lower body. That would have implied him being permanently deprived from all the things he wanted to do to/with Suzu that he had lined up for himself as reward for reaching his arbitrary goals.

In a way, apart from preventing this instance of NTR, he can still try to achieve everything he wanted at some later point in time. In other words, he got off easy.

Dex-chan lover
She probably thought Mikagami was gonna take a break to talk strategy with the girls before his next Couple's match.

That's what I thought, as well.
I didn't think he was gonna leave them with a clone and do nothing but fuck Suzu's brains out for 3 days straight LOL
To be fair, based on the third chapter, it seems like it's normally expected to last about a day since they check in and drug you again at that point if they think you haven't had sex. And she's a kid who is clearly in way over her head in the first place.
Ok sure, but one big flaw in that logic, why listen from the start then? This is clearly the first day and catching the start of it. Wouldn't you wait a day.

Dex-chan lover
The coliseum always pit a man vs a woman, and the sex change happens only if the man lost.

If Mikagami party is registered as the "man" it makes sense that Suzu is the one being wagered.

On the other hand, Mikagami would have been sent to dirty old men as Mikagami-chan had they lost, thank god the author didn't cook.
The "always pitting a man against a woman" thing was actually just more fuel toward the idea of it being Mikagami vs Suzu as the leads and Mary and Musashi as the partners you know. But since it turned out both women were the partner combatant, this was a man vs man match.
Ok sure, but one big flaw in that logic, why listen from the start then? This is clearly the first day and catching the start of it. Wouldn't you wait a day.
And she's a kid who is clearly in way over her head in the first place.
Your mistake is expecting mastermind planning from a child acting on her own. Even Mikagami's planning is the result of taking in as much information as he can from people who are far more experienced in what's going on.

Supporter
Right, there are probably dozens of different ways you could store an ear in that… rag she's entering the lion's den with? Never mind that it falls to the side in seconds even before those three days have even started in earnest. Or that no body cavity is going to be secure doing those three days. Crazy hairdos will also be undone in next to no time. So how is this going to work? An ear is not a cyanide capsule, it's a good deal more difficult to conceal.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was all or nothing for Mikagami if he lost, so I figured both fighters were on the line.

Also, I believe there is a mistranslation when the samurai is first asking about listening in. It looks like he is asking if he is allowed to rather than if he has to while looking reluctant.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna say, this manga does a really good job of having it's cake and eating it too. Mikagami isn't a sex crazed villain tearing through women for the fun of it. He's stuck in this world, enslaved to the coliseum system, so he just wins too survive and everything else is a happy bonus. I just appreciate the construction of this ecchi manga that we're not rooting for a hopelessly scummy protag.

Dex-chan lover
the amount of snowflakes on the comments just makes this chapter even tastier

keep seething chuds :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I thought a man that lost in a battle would be turned into a woman?

Not that I want to see it tho :pepehmm:
From what I can tell, that rule changes in a 2v2. Suzu (the kunoichi) and Mary (the knight) were the ones on the line, so if the MC had lost he would've lost Mary to Musashi (the samurai) but wouldn't be turned into a girl and given to Musashi. I'm just guessing though so take what I said with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread