Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Superior Strategy

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, fucking Loli's tainting my vanilla perversions.
Loli is vanilla. Literally everything in this manga is vanilla. If it's not NTR, goro, futa or something else equally disgusting then it's vanilla.

Dex-chan lover
(Don't reread chapter one, or you'll be in for a shock!)

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I'd want MC to lose some matches, but in this case, where losing means either being bred or slave NTR, I'd rather keep the current winning streak. Well, apart from that, watching samurai get humbled in manga is always nice, since Japanese seem to practically worship them.
Unfortunately, as I said in previous chapters, this is a perfect moment for MC to be defeated, since he'll only lose one slave, and Luna (who looks like a crack addict btw) will replace Zayd as a minor antagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
Loli is vanilla. Literally everything in this manga is vanilla. If it's not NTR, goro, futa or something else equally disgusting then it's vanilla.
It's kinda "forced" though and there are sex slaves, wouldn't call either or those vanilla.

One thing I am really confused about this Series is that, they gave the whole concept of "Winner Breeding the Loser", were a Man Breeds a Woman or a DickGirl Breeds a Gender-changed Man.

But since this is all about breeding, why isn't anyone pregnant yet?

Also how many girls (post Gender-swap), did the first two women of MC breed before they became his slaves.
And what happened to all those girls who were formerly slaves of the 4 girls (who are now MC's slaves).
Are they still slaves under those girls or have they returned to there former position as gladiators?
If there was a man whose gender was changed among those girls, were they returned to normal, or do they still live as girls?
Sex isn't just about breeding. It's a showcase of power and dominance in this case

Normally, I'd want MC to lose some matches, but in this case, where losing means either being bred or slave NTR, I'd rather keep the current winning streak. Well, apart from that, watching samurai get humbled in manga is always nice, since Japanese seem to practically worship them.
Unfortunately, as I said in previous chapters, this is a perfect moment for MC to be defeated, since he'll only lose one slave, and Luna (who looks like a crack addict btw) will replace Zayd as a minor antagonist.
I think this is the perfect situation to force zayd to agree to be MC's temporarily ally, tho

Dex-chan lover
Sex isn't just about breeding. It's a showcase of power and dominance in this case
If they had called it "Forced Sex", i wouldn't have had an issue.

But the thing is, they are specifically using the term "Breeding".

And while Sex isn't about just Breeding.
But Breeding is all about impregnating.

If they had called it "Forced Sex", i wouldn't have had an issue.

But the thing is, they are specifically using the term "Breeding".

And while Sex isn't about just Breeding.
But Breeding is all about impregnating.
Sure, but the point was never about breeding. The rule didn't state that they have to make other pregnant. They only need to have sex once and that's about it. Anything more is up to them to decide

Users who are viewing this thread