Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Pathetic Excuse For a Man

Dex-chan lover
I'm still bothered by the exact nature of what they are, and how they live their lives. Are they cat people, Or people cats? What's this about having owners AND also going to school? What is any of this.

EDIT: And now this chapter talks about choosing to either be a cat or a human. Like these are perfectly equivalent options. "Hey, you could use the of the internet... ooooor you could knock stuff off a table all day!"

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm still bothered by the exact nature of what they are, and how they live their lives. Are they cat people, Or people cats? What's this about having owners AND also going to school? What is any of this.
Plus the brother is a normal human being. So how does this work exactly? Are they cursed or are they a new species?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why ikemen have no balls. If it was a real man he kicked blackie in the balls.

I wanna beat the shit outta this guy, I don't care if he is right or wrong, I wanna punch his fucking face
He's wrong obviously - why bait your sister?

Dex-chan lover
The brother is the type of character I absolutely hate. Overprotective holier-than-thou types. BUT he was spitting facts, Natsume is very careless with Mi-chan given the circumstances and needs to do better.
your all overegagareting nancys holly hell stop being so annoying

Dex-chan lover
OMFG STUF YOU WORTHLESS INCEST garbage!!! UGHHH way in hell is he actung like his D has ‘t been near his sister

I HATE this garbage of a character acting like he is HOLY that ANYTHING his garbage disgusting obsession of his sister he has!

and people agreeing with this obssesive freak really need to chill ain’t like Iori did the WORST THING on earth! oh he watched around for a few seconds and you god damn lot react like he killd Mia or something

everything that freak said makes no god damn fucking sense! wtf was that garbage??? how is that an natural reaction!!!!

i ALSO REALLY hate the garbage troupe of an siscon like they just need a few hits to the head to drop the obsession

Dex-chan lover
Nah I can't support that. When you got a character that's the type to ACT out the kidnapping situation and be like "imagine if I wasn't her brother" homie until the confirmation you WERE. you weren't ANY better cause of this and thats STILL kidnapping (as far as the people who know it's a human he took cause otherwise it's cat napping and that's another can of worms added).

Iori does gotta get his act together but in the situation that someone barged in somewhere, being underage and bumming it at his place and withholding information about how the cat stuff works he really wasn't doing THAT bad.

Sides I've been for ditching her and going for the cat cafe manager anyway. Realistically, no problems (y)

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Plus the brother is a normal human being. So how does this work exactly? Are they cursed or are they a new species?
They said if they have sex before the clock strikes 18 y.o., they become full humans. Brother seems a working adult, so he crossed that threshold by banging someone.
As for the race, they seem an "in-between" polymorph human-feline with biological and radiological sensitivities. Or something.

Dex-chan lover
That ain't a siscon. That's a brother who really cares. Yall forget that Mi-Chan was kidnapped BEFORE. He has the right to be paranoid af. Natsume also mostly just sees her as a cat for most. Not much question on who she is overall and why she's like that. It does bring the question on who he really is as a person as well. 27 y/o and still working in a convenience store with not much mention on his hobby or his dreams. This just shows Natsume has a lot more to grow, and I'm excited for that honestly

Users who are viewing this thread