Chainsaw Man - Ch. 162 - Fearsome

Dex-chan lover
Was she referring to the fact that Denji, a far weaker being than her, managed to kill Makima, someone she wasn't even able to bare her fangs at? Or was it the time they fought together against the Darkness Santa? Or was it from some mundane dialogue she had with Kishibe that I forgot?

Being a bi-weekly reader is suffering challenging

Double-page supporter
Man, Public Safety has been really fumbling this entire situation. They can't calm the people down from the CSM Church panic, they chopped up the best ally they could have had, and all of their fiends betrayed them at this critical junction, just from learning they had Denji there.
At this point, I would not be surprised if they have a major hand in helping Nostradamus' prophecy come true in the future, even if it's only by sheer accident and incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
Was she referring to the fact that Denji, a far weaker being than her, managed to kill Makima, someone she wasn't even able to bare her fangs at? Or was it the time they fought together against the Darkness Santa? Or was it from some mundane dialogue she had with Kishibe that I forgot?

Being a bi-weekly reader is suffering challenging
I don't think we know everything just yet, but she might be referring to his ability to erase devils. Both of them are immortal, so in a way it doesn't matter all that much which one is stronger, they can't kill each other anyways. Chainsaw could erase her tho. Devils in general seem to fear him quite a bit.
She and Kishibe seem to have talked between the two parts, he's probably the friend that warned her about Denji.

Users who are viewing this thread