WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. Can they all please beat up Tomoki already and leave him as a butt of jokes, hated by all women.
This bullshit romance sub-plot has been been going on for far too long.
That asshole has never been meaningful or likeable to this story.
Look, Tomoki acts as a sink for romance going wrong with the harem he desperately wishes he didn't have to allow for Tomoko's relationships with her harem to develop in a more genuine way without detracting from the fundamental humor of the comic.

Dex-chan lover
The chaos just keeps building and building. Some mega cringe is about to happen. I can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
Yuri once more proves she's the best, but I have to say, are we really sure everything she says is unintentional?
What if all she said was on purpose?
Once she was a clueless girl, but after seeing Tomoko suffering in cringe situations so many times, now Yuri purposely makes them worse for the fun of it.
She's an agent of chaos.
She wants to see the whole world burn, and if it's not with Tomoko at the center, it'll be Tomoki.
She's not smiling at the sight of Tomoki x Yoshida, but at his suffering.

Double-page supporter
Yuri once more proves she's the best, but I have to say, are we really sure everything she says is unintentional?
What if all she said was on purpose?
Once she was a clueless girl, but after seeing Tomoko suffering in cringe situations so many times, now Yuri purposely makes them worse for the fun of it.
She's an agent of chaos.
She wants to see the whole world burn, and if it's not with Tomoko at the center, it'll be Tomoki.
She's not smiling at the sight of Tomoki x Yoshida, but at his suffering.

It's 100000% intentional. Look at her smug shit eating grin right after dropping that line about Tomoki and Yoshida being the best couple. She knows exactly what she's doing. In fact the only time she got out of her depth is when the conversation steered too far out of her control and she immediately looked to Mako (that conniving bitch) for help.

Yuri is a cold calculating S-tier troll and she is objectively the best character in the series because of it. I fucking love Yuri and it isn't even close when compared to a second favorite. I also love how her off handed comment that was meant to highlight how inconsequential her interactions with Tomoki were was somehow taken as a humble brag and immediately backfired.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this gag is getting way too evident to the point is just forced, see for this to work, Yoshida has to sit there with the bro and do absolutely nothing at all for several minutes and being watched by everyone, and the bro asked at first, "what do you want?" And that was supposed to be the natural turn of events for progress but they got interrupted and now he forgot??? they're both completely stuck, they won't move, they won't talk, more people keep coming but nothing will happen.

And then eventually something might LOOK like progress but then glasses bitch will ruin everything and we'll be back to 0 just like the previous 3 or 5 times

Double-page supporter
She knows exactly what she's doing. In fact the only time she got out of her depth is when the conversation steered too far out of her control and she immediately looked to Mako (that conniving bitch) for help.
Excuse me, but Mako does nothing to deserve that insult. She is a sincere girl who always considers what's best for her friends. This whole betrayal thing is merely Yuri's unfounded mistrust.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread