Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 91 - Miel’s Secret Eats

Dex-chan lover
Maybe one day you’ll stop being such a horrible judgemental person and just realize that people want to be loved. Smugness? You are the most smug motherfucker I’ve ever seen. And you’re throwing words around that only mean hate and bigotry and don’t have anything to do with who they are as a person.

There are no such thing as incels you tik tok brained monster. Just people with complicated issues, people, who are struggling with mental health issues. You need to stop lumping people into groups because it does nothing but make you a bigger bigot thinking there are “thems” to fight against.

You’ve made it pretty clear though. You’re just a bully. You’re a bully who doesn’t realize they are a bully, blinded by self justified mindset you didn’t even create, you just got influenced without knowing it by living on social media

Wow dude, maybe take a deep breath and calm down. I don't even know who you are and I don't think I've ever interacted with you as far as I can remember. If you had a problem with me before now you could've easily said something and I would've been more than willing to talk it out, but instead you just pick a dumb, mostly kinda sarcastic joking post at random and go both barrels at it for... I don't even know the reason because honestly 90% of this post is absolute nonsense and the parts that aren't are hypocritically just doing exactly the same thing to me that you assume I'm doing to everyone else.

If you don't like me put me on ignore and move on. If you actually want to hash this out maybe try not being a prick about it. If you projected my post on to you then I hope you sort out whatever issues you have. But if not then I don't need you white knighting for people you claim don't even exist for no good reason. I didn't mean to offend you with my post. That's clearly more than I can say for you because you absolutely meant offense in return.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, it's not a harem romcom. We're 6 volumes in and no matter how much other girls try to throw themselves at him because they talked once, he still doesn't care about anyone that isn't Kanan. Dunno how many times he has to say it. But just like Jeanne in 89, harem proponents don't care about what he feels.
I believe that is a reductionist view of the genre. That the lead has to be openly romantically chasing all of the characters means the dynamics are inherently limited, characters can't fall in love on their own or even fall in love when they didn't mean to.

Like I said, there's been a switch. But it's been a very consistent character point for several volumes now, Jeanne has had an entire arc of coming to realize how she feels, coming to terms with the idea that she isn't awful for feeling that way after confessing to Kanan that she was consumed with guilt for it, and deciding to take action to get her feelings across. How does Kyogi feel about this? We donno. It hasn't been openly said. He doesn't seem to reciprocate, but he didn't instantly shoot down the two rivals like he did earlier in the manga.

My main point is that believing that 'back in the day these harems, they didn't exist, I tell you' is wrong. It's totally wrong. As a greybearded trash enthusiast, the idea that there used to be a time where the default was for every character to pair up with another side one is deeply incorrect. A shojou romance? Sure. Something like this? Nah.

Dex-chan lover
uH10QrZ.png

surely nothing awful will happen to the choco banana pudding vanilla caramel creme brulee fruit whole shebang crepe

also big bro was there to help and that was pretty wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Maybe one day you’ll stop being such a horrible judgemental person and just realize that people want to be loved. Smugness? You are the most smug motherfucker I’ve ever seen. And you’re throwing words around that only mean hate and bigotry and don’t have anything to do with who they are as a person.

There are no such thing as incels you tik tok brained monster. Just people with complicated issues, people, who are struggling with mental health issues. You need to stop lumping people into groups because it does nothing but make you a bigger bigot thinking there are “thems” to fight against.

You’ve made it pretty clear though. You’re just a bully. You’re a bully who doesn’t realize they are a bully, blinded by self justified mindset you didn’t even create, you just got influenced without knowing it by living on social media
interesting, I thought you would agree with him since you want more men
which is kinda gay and cucked if you ask me
I also am pretty sure he meant the comment mostly sarcastically, not to say that there is no truth at all to it

Supporter
Man, people out here arguing about the state of romantic comedy and I'm just here for demon girls doing wacky things and cute girls making funny faces.

Dex-chan lover

Wow that's hilarious. Dude,I browse 4chan sometimes, it's chock full of incels or at least people who love ironically pretending to be incels, and no, it's not because they're downtrodden people with mental issues, it's because they enjoy to shitpost about "3DPD" while calling anybody they dislike "cuck" or "tranny". Also did you try to insult someone as "tik tok brained" while whining about lumping people into groups? What a hypocrisy, now everybody who browses TikTok has same views and is worth insulting based on the source of funny videos?

Incel culture definitely exists, and if it means hate and bigotry, it means hate and bigotry against women, especially those who have sex. You can just read infamously awful threads here about "I shaved and took in Highschool Runaway", or look at how 4chan threads about Telework Yotabanashi were ruined by incels.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
>go to sleep
>wake up
>to this

what the frick
i don't think there's anything wrong with the direction the manga's going. We know who's winning, the char design and art is good, fanservice is abundant, no potential NTR bombs or anything weird in sight. It's heartwarming and cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There are definitely incels. Even though "involuntarily celibate" was originally coined to refer to homosexual people in isolated environments where there just weren't gay people around, it's become an identifiable sub-culture that exists online and especially in nerd communities. They're self-loathing, misogynistic, bigoted and hateful, often times embracing conspiracies like the Great Replacement or Ladder Theory, if not outright believers in fascist concepts like Cultural Marxism or other things said in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

They can be struggling with mental health issues and still be awful, you know. Like, we're post both Elliot Roger and the dudes inspired by him. We're in a brand new world of insane assholes here.

Dex-chan lover
Me: "That was a nice a chapter, I quite liked the mile-long, crepe name joke, let's see what other people thought."
Clicks on the comments
·
·
·
Jesus F. Christ!
What the fuck is this piece of shit?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread