Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
this series has 4 authors (and artists)!? hope they can put together some actual good plot, instead of wasting everything

Dex-chan lover
I said that MC may not even reach level 120 if there's also EXP scaling. Not only the usual increase of EXP needed.

But from your explanation, it seems that you didn't understand what EXP scaling is? I'll quote someone's explanation from different board, "Experience scaling... is where enemies can be at many different levels, and the difference between their level and yours determines how much XP you get for killing them. That system rewards you for killing enemies higher level than you are. The effect is that no matter how many optional things you do, you'll wind up at about the same level." So EXP gained by a level 1 killing a level 10 would be higher than if a level 2 killing that same level 10 enemy, and if your level is too high you won't get any EXP at all.

Btw, the increase of EXP needed itself can be ridiculous. In MMORPG DOFUS for example, the EXP needed from level 199-200 was as much as from level 1-199.
Agreed. I remember in Pokémon Black/White, I could gain like 60 levels in one battle by sending out a lvl 1 against a lvl 60, then using another to self-destruct and take both out. All that exp for the lvl 1.

Dex-chan lover
Who are the people who gave this a 7-8-9-10 rating? I can't even give it a 5 (average). But the art isn't bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is every isekai author addicted to throwing MCs out on their asses and making them obsessed with getting revenge or something? Well, at least the FLs look cute.
Ty for translation!

Double-page supporter
I've read a few of the comments, and for the most part the sentiment seems the same. My long-wind and totally unnecessary complaints/opinions are:
1.MC-kun plays the bottom-rung role because everything in Japan needs a hierarchy, even their writing.
2. Any other human character other than MC-kun is trash because we need an obvious reason to root for him.
3. MC-kun will get along better with other non-humans npcs
4. MC-kun will probably attempt to have everyone around him adjust to his worldviews so he doesn't feel uncomfortable with other-world logic. (i.e. dragon lady gonna need some clothes because he doesn't know where to look)
5. This manga seems to a combo-work by multiple artist/mangka which may hinder plot progression.

Also, just a prediction, but the fanservice might end up amounting to nothing. Until I see some overt censor bars, I won't be satisfied!

Dex-chan lover
For now I will just add it for reading and wait to see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Those guys just wanted a chick each so they threw him out! That's a new reason for this kind of mangas! :dogkek:
Nowhere near new... It's usually just more hinted at than explicitly expressed.

Along with the rest of the chapter it has me think this is more of a no-brainer spoof on the genre.
Which isn't original either, but does give more hope for actual entertainment.

Trashekai™ confirmed, now see where this leads..

Dex-chan lover
What is it with isekai summoning and then just kicking them out to some random place? These so called "kings" don't have the decency to send these people back or at least put their skills to good use.
But hey, that's how a generic isekai manga is born.
:pacman:
Ngl, I want to see the summoned people actually reject the summoner for once and be like, "Why should I work for you?"

Double-page supporter
Now he just needs to find a beautiful girl in the end of that cave and that would be Arifureta 2.0
Author having less and less creativity, simply doing copy paste of other stories

Double-page supporter
Why are people so quick to give 10s, 1s and shit. This rn is true mid, but things could change

Dex-chan lover
(as if there were no other women in the kingdom)
I almost quit reading the chapter to come comment this very thing. You're the legendary hero dude, there will be endless women throwing themselves at you in every town and village you visit. Why be concerned about there only being two women who were summoned with you?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, typical Shield Hero generic series.

Evil monarch who gets pissed that one character doesn't have a special title? Check.

Other people summoned are complete scumbags? Check.

MCs power is actually broken and everyone else around him is a moron? Check.

MC gets hot, overpowered waifu? Check.

This is off to a terrible start. Literally got like 10 pages into the first chapter and dropped it because I've seen it all before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread