"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 21 - Don't get used to the new world.

Group Leader
Konnisappo,
My Yuri Reader Haha!!
So, Which Pill would You Choose ? 💊
Anyway, we are Urgently Recruiting TL, TS and Cl/Rd !!
So, Pls Join And Help Us Improving Our Uploading Speed...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so the time jump is a bit suprising,
also that he keeps up his disguise? or is it even one? i mean why is he staying a woman even so the reason he did it, is already dead?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, things changed from WN already
It wasn't mother that got kidnapped, it was aunt who got a critical injury but was healed by MC, and gangster raided that house, kidnapped her kill uncle, etc, many many chapters later, she was recused by MC and team (that dude mc just talked to), she soon later start up cult with only women and kill all man in sight lol, expect MC cuz MC was her savior, and willing to make MC a god/pope of her cult lol

by aunt/mother, i am not refer to MC, i am refer to that girl who couldn't move

well it is already different from chapter 14ish, that wheel girl was actually child who was full of energy
i supposed that where WN and LN went different route huh

Dex-chan lover
Funny how dude's still masquerading as a woman when the entire point of this disguise has long since finished. Also yeah, this timeskipping is a bit much. "This happened" is not good storytelling at all. What was it like for the people who were seeing these pillars grow? How did people react once they started appearing in quantity? Why is everyone just cool with it now? These aren't things to be overlooked, especially when there's nothing else to the story outside of these little skipped worldbuilding footnotes.

Author really dropped the ball here, all he had to do was give one reason why the MC was still in disguise because its a strange thing to gloss over.

Lol, all MC had to do was say a few sentences:

- "My original purpose to disguise myself is finished, but my female disguise has become such a brand name in this country for my dungeon clearing services that it makes no sense to start from scratch. And, if another group ever comes after me, they'll never be able to figure out my identity and hurt the people I love"

-"The girl I saved just lost her entire entire family. I'm afraid what she would do if she discovers the last person she had to rely wasn't who she said she was...and I don't want to leave her all alone. There's no harm staying like this for just a little while longer"

But nope, quiet MC wants to stay an enigma, even to the readers.

Dex-chan lover
liked more the wn version, what would have happened for author to change almost since chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Red pill, please. His reason to disguise as a woman is over, that scum is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread