Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Heritage

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

This is still one of my favorite isekai. It does the political maneuvering well without ever feeling frustrating or blowing it away with violence. Everyone is trying to pull one over everyone else, but no one is outright trying to be malicious. It makes it interesting and just fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
The end page pretty much sums up my feelings on seven seas in general, they tend to be censor happy, which considering how both raunchy and niche manga can be in general, feels like pearl clutching where literally no one, even pearl clutchers, would want it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the end page, what the princess wanted to say that her guard interrupted her?

Dex-chan lover
The Sea of Calm is quite an interesting tool. I love strange effects like that.

Also, thanks for the release. In saddened by the official quality, but that is how it has always been, and why I have always preferred fan translations.

I do miss the olden days when small publishers didn't censor much of anything, because they didn't know what would sell. There wasn't much of pervasive "anime is for kids" vibe.

I suppose there is some merit that they at least look at the source enough to notice a way to censor it, instead of just running it through an AI translator and not caring about what comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread