Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Group Leader
Is it just me or was Nagatoro acting "differently" this chapter. I don't want to say "too feminine," as that would be unfair. Too passive?
Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that they finally kissed... I just... don't want next chapter to be him waking up because "it was a dream..."
Well she's always been torn between her need to dominate Naoto and her natural awkwardness as a teen-aged girl. What you're seeing is merely the interplay between the two.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know which romcoms you're reading but the ones i am all had a confession pretty early on and are still going strong, no love triangle either.
Send some my way. I'm starved for good romance

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I WAS HERE TOO!!! AND HELL FUCKING YEAH NO FAKEOUTS LETS. FUCKIIIIIIIIIIING. GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::win::win::win::win::win::win::win::win::win::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm:

cheering-smiling-friends.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NO BULLSHIT
NO MOMENT KILLERS
NO, "whoops sorry for disturbing you", though I wouldn't mind if that happened, and they proceeded to kiss anyway

great 👌
Yeah... I was CERTAIN that Little Rabbit Kouhai was going to rip the door open.

Users who are viewing this thread