Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
im actually obsessed with this manga im ngl the hook the art the romance is all so good
i can't figure out what the formula is exactly, maybe "girl who is subtly deranged in the head + monster who wants to eat her"? it's like this one kinda but better? crossing fingers it becomes a trope and we're in for 3 more years of variations on it

Dex-chan lover
i can't figure out what the formula is exactly, maybe "girl who is subtly deranged in the head + monster who wants to eat her"? it's like this one kinda but better? crossing fingers it becomes a trope and we're in for 3 more years of variations on it
tbh i dont think its that similar to that one (also dont call it better smh that one is one of my favs ill throw hands), this one is more i want to fall into hell with you like happy sugar life and less bloom into you-pilled imo

Dex-chan lover
Is she a Mongolian death worm
Nah
Sandworm.jpg

Group Leader
I really like both this manga (obviously since I'm translating it lol) and "A Monster Wants to Eat Me." They're pretty different despite the similar premises; "A Monster Wants to Eat Me" is quite slow-paced, somber, and melancholy, while this one is more fast and comedic, along with some very fun social commentary (which, trust me, is only going to get more fun in future chapters).

Users who are viewing this thread