Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 63 - Reckoning

Dex-chan lover
Now finish the F*cking JOB Leon!!!

sc8mv3fiyuPgu9avP1mq-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter!
If you have been keeping up with the light novel, the fan translation for the Final Volume of the series just got released.
I made an audiobook for it if you want to know how the series ends:
wait, that was the final volume?????

Dex-chan lover
Considering the spin off got a Manga adaptation, (Marie Side Story) this one might be ending in a couple of chapters

Dex-chan lover
While this arc is certainly nearing the end
For me who have read up until Vol 10, and this is just my opinion and you can ignore it
The story progression beyond this is just...boring. Leon at this point is pretty much a powerful individual and the "MOB" title literally does not suit him anymore because all the things he is about to do after this is basically "MAIN CHARACTER" level of involvement. While there are some good parts, it is mostly bland and sadly the romance also does not develop much aside from additional harem members joining in.
It is still a good read but it has lost the charm when he was still struggling as a mob back in the earlier volumes. And to be honest, I am glad they decided to end the series already because dragging it on any further will just ruin it since the plot is almost repetitive at this point

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the manga might be coming to end in the next few chapters going by what people are saying.
Although I hope it goes up to the final page of the LN

Thanks everyone at Mylene Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Last panel of page 26: the two loving each other wasn't just a silly gag to show that the tech had nonsensical requirements? I don't remember a thing lol. Two months between chapters is one month too many for a goldfish brain like mine. Kind of an anticlimactic end to the arc though. Vandel went down like a total chump, and the giant mountain just got hit with the "and it died, the end" treatment. I wasn't exactly expecting high quality storytelling, but brushing them off like footnotes is funny.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is here for the romance, don't waste your time. It will be more of the same moving forward. He will continue to not touch those two or anyone else for that matter. Marie route is way more decent. How is the adeptation of it going if anyone knows? Manga spesificly.

Dex-chan lover
I know LN readers are frustrated but I'm fine ending things here. The implication being that the MC confesses to both girls and they all three live a chill life after a major war.

Supporter
Maaaaaan, now i gotta wait another month or two! :qq: :meguuusad:
Two, next chapter is in June.

I wouldnt have intruded in that yuri moment either, I mean, between A and B there is no “Mob” in it.

btw, that last dialogue “You are very precious, for us” sounds like he is going to be used by a yuri couple, “you are a wallet now, FOR US” Lol. —> ”You are very precious, to us.”

Dex-chan lover
btw, that last dialogue “You are very precious, for us” sounds like he is going to be used by a yuri couple, “you are a wallet now, FOR US” Lol. —> ”You are very precious, to us.”
Their kingdom's culture is really rooted deep (lol)

Dex-chan lover
That's what I'm afraid of, I said as much when those two realized they loved each other. There's a very real possibility of Leon just being looked at as an accessory to Angie & Livia's relationship. Which is not okay. Imho this is the worst way they could've gone with to resolve a love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
Leon out here trying to dodge the three way and frisky fingers in the butthole.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter!
If you have been keeping up with the light novel, the fan translation for the Final Volume of the series just got released.
I made an audiobook for it if you want to know how the series ends:
LN ended? not WN? if i recall i heard LN still far from WN source

Users who are viewing this thread