Drug Store Tenin Sacchan no Nichijou - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
So to summarize:
screenshot_2023_08_15_211550_by_wildtale_dgyxw3j-375w-2x.jpg

Group Leader
I though they were dating too, so i reread and the dude confessed in ch 25. Dont know why author is backtracking.
To be fair, the festival with the confession only happened in the volume release, not in the webcomic. Everything else before the confession is the same in the webcomic and the volume, but to me personally it's never been clear if the confession was actually meant to be canon for the webcomic. It could well have just been a way to give the volume an ending because I don't think any more of it is in the plans. Or maybe the confession is canon, but they never officially started dating /shrug

Group Leader
Chapter numbers here are also different from pixiv starting from chapter 20 (the summer festival arc); 27 here is a January bonus on pixiv, 28 here is 20 there, and the 8-chapter lead is maintained to this day.
Basically the summer festival arc doesn't exist on pixiv at all. This also explains why the story went from July to January from one chapter to the next. I'm worried for the canon in that case...
Translators might want to find a good approach for this. (Maybe asking Izumi-sensei directly?)

Dex-chan lover
Chapter numbers here are also different from pixiv starting from chapter 20 (the summer festival arc); 27 here is a January bonus on pixiv, 28 here is 20 there, and the 8-chapter lead is maintained to this day.
Basically the summer festival arc doesn't exist on pixiv at all. This also explains why the story went from July to January from one chapter to the next. I'm worried for the canon in that case...
Translators might want to find a good approach for this. (Maybe asking Izumi-sensei directly?)
yea, better ask directly

Dex-chan lover
They are dating. Their aquarium date was the deal sealer, but they're both too stupid and naive to realize that's what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread