Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Female World

Alright, fine if Donor Insemination isn't plausible due to"reasons." Ohh well, good luck guys.

Everyone's got a mad max theme going on. Even the imouto's pickup on on the designated post-apoc outfit.

Dex-chan lover
So done with the idiotic manga trope of boys cowering before boobies.
I've never met a single heterosexual male that would run away from boobs.

He really bout to forego what's left of humanity just for one girl who's probly dead. Homeboy, leave her be and enjoy what comes next

So I bashed the series in the first chapter due to no mention of artificial insemination but now at least they have mentioned why it's not plausible. Okay, I am read the story ahead.

Ngl it'd be way quicker if they just mass distributed his & the others' sperm. Wait, they cant do that... just because? Oh... boy..

Aggregator gang
JUST CENSORE THE BOODONKERS LIKE A NORMAL MANGA! USUALLY IF SOME CATCHES ME READING ECCHI AND THINKS IT'S HENTAI I CAN TRY TO EXPLAIN MY SELF OR GIVE EXCUSES, BUT IF ANYONE EVER SEES THIS, THAN I LITERALLY HAVE ZERO EXCUSES IN THE UNIVERSE.

I’m a be real with ya’ll, the logic of this manga can be defeated in about 5 seconds. How? One word: prison gay. Prison gay basically goes like this: if you don’t interact gender your attracted to for a long enough period of time but interact with the same gender as yourself, eventually you will start to become attracted to your own gender. These women haven’t been in contact with any men for four years. by this point they should all be raging lesbos who think that men are evil witches trying to take away their raging lesbo sex pals or some shit. Just putting it out there for ya’ll.

Users who are viewing this thread