Recent content by a0n2

  1. a0n2

    Nani mo Wakaranai - Ch. 21 - Signs of Closeness

    Waiter waiter more barely legible skipped chapter snipes please!! Oh and please include a useless tl note here and there thank you
  2. a0n2

    Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desu ga - Ch. 9

    I won't lie - it is simultaneously a little depressing and a little pressuring but we'll still try and get something good for you!
  3. a0n2

    Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desu ga - Ch. 9

    Nah we're still going! Little slower cause we try and put out higher quality stuff. A different series of ours got taken down but this one is ok
  4. a0n2

    Jitsu wa Imouto deshita. ~Saikin Dekita Giri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikai Wake~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

    Too much empty white space?? Am I dumb what does that mean
  5. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 55

    this is dissuasive if anything man
  6. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 55

    ladies and gents we are back to the main couple
  7. a0n2

    Futari Machiaruki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Fateful Junction - Part 1

    Pg4 panel 1 you left a text layer over the stone wall!
  8. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 54

    Once again gang we back! School and life delayed us a bit but we here! Shouts out to Backupusername for smashing it on the TL and Jess for getting me the raws. Also last page is not a bait, our main couple will return next chapter!!
  9. a0n2

    Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desuga - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

    6 chaps in and we got our first confession, this manga is moving at breakneck speed
  10. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 53

    oh yea thats my bad, I usually would put a TL note for stuff like that but I thought it was colloquial enough.
  11. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 53

    Yo gang sorry for the wait! I'm glad to have u/Backupusername on the TL again - he's kind of a beast. (idk if he's on MD but either way shouts out) Also huge shouts out to Jess for the raws - I wrote a whole script to grab them from Ganma but she saved me the trouble and delivers them hot and...
  12. a0n2

    Damedol to Sekai ni 1-nin dake no Fan - Ch. 52

    Hey gang, I was just thinking about this manga the other day and saw it's been a few months since the last chapter so I decided to do it myself. Complete with full SFX and the HIGHEST QUALITY typesetting (ok it's actually one of my first attempts, I usually just count on awwwchuu for that...
  13. a0n2

    Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    quite stoked to get the "find a lost child" trope out of the way chapter FIVE!!
  14. a0n2

    Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 23

    I almost never laugh at last page scanlation meme but yours got me good
  15. a0n2

    Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Thanks for readin' folks Author is on a break next month, so see you back here in March 😘
Top