Recent content by aibaby

  1. aibaby

    Ore no Vaccine dake ga Zombie shita Sekai o Sukueru - Ch. 44

    Yuu going to be some harem king with the former cult going to be some official religion in the post zombie world.
  2. aibaby

    Teinen-go wa Isekai de Taneuma Seikatsu - Ch. 6

    When I saw your post with spoilers, before revealing it, I was almost expecting either the words "mom" or "mother" there considering how the dad looks versus how she is designed especially outfit wise.
  3. aibaby

    Seinaru Otome to Himegoto wo - Ch. 98

    Yeah, it's when it's no longer a task but something that they like, love, and enjoy.
  4. aibaby

    Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 310 - Taking Advantage of the Fact That I Can't Move

    Are any of his classmates besides class pres part of his harem?
  5. aibaby

    Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei Sareta node Maid Harem wo Tsukurimasu! - Ch. 35

    I keep confusing this with the other one where he saves a girl and she becomes a slave/maid/wife and she ends up trying to backstab him or something.
  6. aibaby

    1240099

    I hope they keep the MC weak, or have his growth super slow. Keep it different from most OP protagonists. Maybe his actual talent is leading a group of the most talented individuals (females). 😂
  7. aibaby

    Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    After glancing aheads at the raw, I hope they keep translating this. It's like a more detailed Nonbiri Nouka. I hope this keeps to the title more, since Nonbiri Nouka has moved towards management instead of farming more.
  8. aibaby

    Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Kanade's thoughts

    The only thing that kind of sucks is the art and atmosphere of the manga and main characters are too nice and pretty to have the revenge quality. Like I don't think he's the type to bury them neck deep, pour honey over their heads and let beasts slowly pick their faces apart.
  9. aibaby

    Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 56

    So is that a flag set that they'll die soon and the truth will be told during the dying scene then?
  10. aibaby

    Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Stampede

    Also finally true form of best girl is here. The real story starts now. 😝
  11. aibaby

    Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Stampede

    Those mice packing their belongings lol. Is that Fievel and family heading to a "new world"? 😂
  12. aibaby

    Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai ndesu ga. -ΑΩ- - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

    Yes, finally we've reached this part. One of my fav parts in the story. Now on to wait for the next. :)
  13. aibaby

    Tou no Kanri wo Shitemiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

    Wow, they really caught up with the raws with a 4 chapters release for New Years! Thanks!
Top