Recent content by bakasennin

  1. bakasennin

    Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Promenade

    Riku's always there to fuck shit up. He's always been. Is it wrong of me to want a spin-off manga with the miserable adventures of this little piece of shit?
  2. bakasennin

    Yamisu - Oneshot

    This is of scholar interest. Thank you so much!
  3. bakasennin

    Aim for the Ace! - Vol. 10 Ch. 84

    I just can't... Coach... 😭😭
  4. bakasennin

    Noppiki Naranu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

    My poor heart can't handle all this drama :notlikethis:
  5. bakasennin

    Noppiki Naranu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

    Aaaayyyy, the title drop! (I had no idea what the title meant, lol.)
  6. bakasennin

    Esper Mami - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Papa's Paintings are the Best!!

    Thank you for seeing this through. Now non-Japanese speaking world can enjoy another classic manga. :salute:
  7. bakasennin

    Anna Komnene - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

    Thank you, history /a/nons for working on this manga. Without your introduction, I would have never read this manga nor Alexiad (which I'm still slowly reading). This was a great homage to Anna Komnene. I would have never imagined that this art style and this kind of story telling would make...
  8. bakasennin

    Koi ka Hakai ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5

    Yes, bad end, please.
  9. bakasennin

    Urekko Mangaka x Utsubyou Mangaka - Ch. 19 - Happiness・Ranking

    I hate this manga because I love it. It hurts to read, and I'm enjoying the pain.
  10. bakasennin

    Noppiki Naranu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

    Page 12. Toraji daddy. My kokoro.
  11. bakasennin

    Aim for the Ace! - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

    It's great to see more Ace :hearts:
  12. bakasennin

    Shota Oni - Vol. 4 Ch. 67.6 - Extra: How They Met

    Sad baby Yuu is sad :(
  13. bakasennin

    Anna Komnene - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

    I have started reading Alexiad. Take responsibility.
  14. bakasennin

    Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Yuria: An Endangered Species

    Riku was not a shit this chapter. What he said actually made sense, too. I am in shock.
Top