Recent content by Catt0s

  1. C

    Strawberry Flavor

    I might be a big dumb, I had a kofi account for something that I never ended up doing, and trying to set it up was taking me on the "creator payment" path. Though, paypal still wants my info
  2. C

    Strawberry Flavor

    ~~ Any chance you have a donation method that doesn't require me to give ko-fi my legal name or something?~~ nevermind im dumb
  3. C

    Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 16 Ch. 75

    There is zero chance she is actually dead. She is gonna revive or get saved or something, i swear
  4. C

    I Adopted a Villainous Dad - Ch. 64

    The trick is to use their site without generating their revenue, so they learn the behavior is bad and to not repost other groups work as their own :)
  5. C

    Dream Inn

    I hope there will be more chapters of villainess route <3
  6. C

    Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    did does each of the ghosts saying i love you be a past relationship? or... people they killed? i hope not
  7. C

    Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    wholesome
Top