Dream Inn

Dex-chan lover
Is Mr. Mallow Blue new chapter out? When will you cover the third volume?
in the works, the team's marshmallow blue division is working on that plus a couple chapters, same with perfect saintess.. Right now we're dividing the chapters into parts as soon as they finish then probably schedule uploads when they're done that way there's enough time for us to catch up on the raws as well as make the pacing of the releases kosher enough that it won't be too long before you wait for another chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Its your free time freely given to be willing to TL a series, but its still somewhat inconsiderate to people who enjoy a series after claiming you'd do "weekly uploads" over half a year ago of villainess route, deterring others from picking it up who could do so more reliably.

It would be genuinely appreciated if you could give people an update if you are even still active. It has been 4 months of it, and 2 months since your last upload of any series.

Dex-chan lover
Its your free time freely given to be willing to TL a series, but its still somewhat inconsiderate to people who enjoy a series after claiming you'd do "weekly uploads" over half a year ago of villainess route, deterring others from picking it up who could do so more reliably.

It would be genuinely appreciated if you could give people an update if you are even still active. It has been 4 months of it, and 2 months since your last upload of any series.
12.2's tl's are delayed due to irl reasons, everything up to the latest chapter is cleaned
join our discord if you haven't and yes we're still around, if you know a JP TL that would help, also we do everything for free so idk where you're on about complaining tbh,
obviously irls take priority and it is a pain that it does get in the way especially for our tls and other members(we honestly really need more JP tl's) and some things can be said and not delivered because of irl reasons, that's just how it works

Dex-chan lover
12.2's tl's are delayed due to irl reasons, everything up to the latest chapter is cleaned
join our discord if you haven't and yes we're still around, if you know a JP TL that would help, also we do everything for free so idk where you're on about complaining tbh,
obviously irls take priority and it is a pain that it does get in the way especially for our tls and other members(we honestly really need more JP tl's) and some things can be said and not delivered because of irl reasons, that's just how it works
I'm aware you arent paywalling or the like "Its your free time freely given" is literally stated in the first part of the message, so wasn't trashing on you all or anything over it.

The "complaining" was from seeing the front page of the uploaded parts asking others not to work on a series and promising weekly uploads, but after a few uploads months back then peeped the thread here that was quiet (until just now I guess?) for a couple months too. It more came across like you all might've had the next one pending or something, so wasn't sure if you all forgot the series or moved on or what.

Nothing on you all directly, was more a "So... saw you guys saying you had plans to go off with this work but...you guys around or...?" thing. "No TL progress. RL came up" fair enough imo. :pepehmm:

I would definitely recommend adding the discord to your dex profile page then so people who are able to help can reach you easier then if you aren't going to look to team up with someone else then for the projects.

Best regards though, wasn't any ill will on my end, just confused/wondering what was going on with all that. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I'm aware you arent paywalling or the like "Its your free time freely given" is literally stated in the first part of the message, so wasn't trashing on you all or anything over it.

The "complaining" was from seeing the front page of the uploaded parts asking others not to work on a series and promising weekly uploads, but after a few uploads months back then peeped the thread here that was quiet (until just now I guess?) for a couple months too. It more came across like you all might've had the next one pending or something, so wasn't sure if you all forgot the series or moved on or what.

Nothing on you all directly, was more a "So... saw you guys saying you had plans to go off with this work but...you guys around or...?" thing. "No TL progress. RL came up" fair enough imo. :pepehmm:

I would definitely recommend adding the discord to your dex profile page then so people who are able to help can reach you easier then if you aren't going to look to team up with someone else then for the projects.

Best regards though, wasn't any ill will on my end, just confused/wondering what was going on with all that. :thonk:
fair enough actually we got approached by another group to help with perfect saintess, there are a few chapters that were cleaned for perfect saintess, we really just needed tls for those too
so far both groups don't have a good roster of TL's(honestly this this is the main problem for most groups so i really can't say much other than that)
As for the discord being added to the profile, good idea, i forgot we haven't added that so thanks for reminding!
please do join the discord when its up on the profile

Thanks for the translations!
Hope there will be an new chapter for the villainess route
Keep the good work 🩷

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!
Hope there will be an new chapter for the villainess route
Keep the good work 🩷
Tl is just being finished, but our cleaner who worked on it finished cleaning up to the latest chapter last i checked

Dex-chan lover
we're back to uploading THANK YOU ALL FOR WAITING PATIENTLY, Happy New year everyone

Users who are viewing this thread