Recent content by chiquit0_3107

  1. chiquit0_3107

    Thanks a lot!

    Thanks a lot!
  2. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 101 - The Guilty Woman

    Heya, back with 3 new chapters for you, enjoy! Also, big congrats to Satomi U-sensei on the birth of her baby!! 🎉 Wishing her all the best! The series is on hiatus right now for her maternity leave, but I'll catch up to chap 103 in the meantime.
  3. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 97 - A Woman Learning From a Veteran

    About Rinka’s comment on “Keigo” (p. 3): Sumire actually asks the question (p. 2) using なんすか (nan suka), a shortened form of the polite 何ですか (nan desu ka). Shibuya then uses this to tease Sumire as she points out her “lazy politeness.” Aside from this detail, the exchange here revolves around...
  4. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 95 - The Woman Who Slayed A God

    I recommend reading the Wikipedia page on the Black Ships (黒船 / kurofune) if you want to understand Souko’s entire speech on page 8, especially the reference in the last sentence.
  5. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 91 - An Unpredictable Woman

    Yup, Satomi U sensei took a short break last month before getting back to the usual pace (probably working on vol. 10 release)
  6. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 91 - An Unpredictable Woman

    She's a hostess at Yuusei's mother's bar; I'm not sure if we've seen her before (maybe in the background of some panels?)
  7. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 90 - The Woman Who Should Retire

    Double chapter release today, enjoy Literally me wondering why I'm redrawing manga at 3 AM
  8. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 88 - The Woman Who Begs for Money

    Yup, I forgot it was Mika talking when translating, my bad. Correct sentence is actually something like: "My 31yo niece begging my 16yo son for money"
  9. chiquit0_3107

    Chiqui's Bizarre TL Adventure

    No, I dropped the TL since the official english release was announced by MangaUp! under the name [Celebrity Family's Ex-Backstage Son Wants a Normal Youth] (they're caught up with my latest chap)
  10. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Woman Who Was Sought After

    Translating a Japanese baseball anthem was not on my 2026 bucket list but well, here we are. Enjoy Tojo D. Sumire
  11. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 82 - A Woman Who Takes A Step Forward

    Back after a little break with a new chap! Thankfully Satomi-sensei also took a break in December, so I'm still caught up with the raws. Enjoy
  12. chiquit0_3107

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 81 - A Woman Lost in the Fog

    What an enormous amount of redrawing, but I managed to do it. Last chapter of the year, Merry christmas! I'll probably take a 10-15 day break before the next one, so see you soon. Note: The double meaning of what Ayumi did with her mouth was quite hard to get across in English, I hope my...
  13. chiquit0_3107

    Urakata de Support Shiteta Geinou Ikka wo Tsuihou Sareta Boku wa, Futsuu no Seishun wo Ouka Shitai - Ch. 18 - Yes, With Pleasure.

    I didn't even notice that an official English version had just been released (well, it's only been a week), which makes me feel a little less "guilty" about giving up on this series. They've almost published the TL for the first two volumes (up to chapter 16 from what I've seen), so they...
  14. chiquit0_3107

    Yane no Shita no Artemis - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Classmate X Classmate

    Thanks for catching that! Her name's indeed Tsubakibeni, low resolution of the raws made it difficult to read on p3 (さ and き being quite difficult to distinguish), but page 11 confirms it. Sorry about that, we'll fix it asap.
  15. chiquit0_3107

    Urakata de Support Shiteta Geinou Ikka wo Tsuihou Sareta Boku wa, Futsuu no Seishun wo Ouka Shitai - Ch. 18 - Yes, With Pleasure.

    Tough annoucement to make, but due to a significant lack of time (and frankly, motivation too), I decided to drop the translation of this series. As a solo translator, my time is extremely limited, and I'd rather step back than hold up releases I can no longer commit to. I believe it's better...
Top