Recent content by ChubacaJones

  1. C

    Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - i Don't really get it, But it looks like i will be marching in freezing c…

    I really don't get the point of even including these bumbling idiots anymore. I mean, realistically what can they even do. We've already seen that MC is much faster on the fluffy doggo, so moving at a glacier pace just so these morons can "contribute" when we all know MC is gonna do all the work...
  2. C

    Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 22 Ch. 187 - Because of you

    I know it's the trope and all, but at some point this shamelessly blatant level of confession-cock blocking...beaver damning? is just plain rude! I mean they could have some tact. Confessing is hard as balls, read the room.
  3. C

    Amai-san wa Tsumetakute Amai - Ch. 21

    KISS HER you stupid... If a girl waits til you get out of work late just to give you chocolate, you do more than just say thanks!
  4. C

    Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 137

    Thanks for all of your hard work! Good luck with Uni!
  5. C

    Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

    So, if I'm remembering correctly, doesn't he get a good sized personal power spike now that he's king? Like, didn't his gift give him strength depending on the number of people he leads or something?
  6. C

    Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - Something she wants to convey

    Stupid me actually thought the MC might get laid. Ah well, Angelica is still precious and bestest girl.
  7. C

    Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S-Rank ni Natteta: Kurokami no Ikusaotome

    Wait, this is on hiatus? Since when? Why? Why would they do this? I don't care that we only get one chapter every few months, just as long we get more.
  8. C

    Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 132

    These are real priorities
  9. C

    I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Days as a Maid

    We could all learn a thing or two from Rei on how to be a chad.
  10. C

    Minecraft - Anime Edition (Doujinshi) - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Creeper-Chan Makes A Terrifying Discovery

    Not gonna lie, creeper-chan has some top notch priorities here.
  11. C

    Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 270 - NumaBros Tournament

    Ending went from "aww, sweet" to me wheezing on the floor.
  12. C

    Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Ch. 59

    If this is another bait and switch, I WILL burn down the internet.
  13. C

    Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

    Welp...this can't end well
  14. C

    Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

    I dunno guys, this just might get interesting again
Top