Recent content by CriticalMissY

  1. CriticalMissY

    Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 18 Ch. 124 - What do you mean by "staying the night"? That kind of staying over?

    I still enjoy this series way more than any reasonable person should... but every single time there is a Masami-centric chapter, a small part of my soul withers away. :notlikethis:
  2. CriticalMissY

    Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

    I haven't read the manga myself, but I do recall hearing some people mention that the anime changed something about the final episode to make it feel a little more like a proper ending to the series. So it might be worth double-checking that chapter just in case, to see if anything is noticeably...
  3. CriticalMissY

    Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san - Ch. 7

    Seeing this chapter show up in my feed brought the biggest smile to my face. After the last two attempts at translating this fizzled out, I really thought this series would just fade into obscurity and never get another chance!
Top