Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Davrwa
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Davrwa
D
Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Raisa of the Coward's Scar (Part 7)
Is this manga complete? Seems like the raws only go as far as the end of this arc.
Davrwa
Post #8
Sunday at 5:36 PM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Megami Haiboku: Tensei no Varanowa - Ch. 36
this artist's women are so nice
Davrwa
Post #5
Sunday at 4:25 AM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Juumonji-kun shika Mienai!! - Ch. 5
Love natural nails hate fake gel and plastic nails
Davrwa
Post #35
Sep 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8
Top tier female character design.
Davrwa
Post #38
Aug 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Tsuno Pantsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6
oh c'mon you can't just stop here...
Davrwa
Post #5
Aug 1, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Anata no Imouto
Oh fuck! I was reading stuff from them. But now I don't know WHAT I was reading, so I'm clueless of what I'm missing... EDIT: Ok, I just checked their site. Doesn't seem like I lost much this time.
Davrwa
Post #79
Jul 17, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
D
Anata no Imouto
What was the groups name? just in case was I reading more stuff from them.
Davrwa
Post #75
Jul 16, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
D
Waruhame ~Maruhi Sennyuu Sousakan Agatha~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Role 1 ⬪ Call Girl
Oh, so this is getting a translation, huh...
Davrwa
Post #3
Jun 12, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Hosinsul Gareuchyeodeurimnida - Ch. 27
Nice!
Davrwa
Post #2
May 29, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Holiday Yasumi's Twitter Shorts - Ch. 1075 - Truth
This one was very good.
Davrwa
Post #19
May 23, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Hosinsul Gareuchyeodeurimnida - Ch. 18 - Her Vibe Is Totally Different From Earlier…?!
good
Davrwa
Post #2
May 20, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Hosinsul Gareuchyeodeurimnida - Ch. 26
Pls keep this going. It has been fun so far.
Davrwa
Post #2
May 20, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Holiday Yasumi's Twitter Shorts - Ch. 1338 - No Stopping
Ok, good.
Davrwa
Post #16
May 16, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Holiday Yasumi's Twitter Shorts - Ch. 1338 - No Stopping
How can I start a new comment thread without being a supporter?
Davrwa
Post #8
May 15, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
D
Itoko no Onee-chan ni Amaechau? - Vol. 4 Ch. 30
Grab both.
Davrwa
Post #19
May 14, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Davrwa
Top