Recent content by DevilFrick

  1. DevilFrick

    Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 12 Ch. 62

    Dude, I only read it because of your comment, and I'm glad I didn't waste my time waiting... What a bland ending... Thanks for letting me know, brother!
  2. DevilFrick

    Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku - Vol. 6 Ch. 145

    I don't have means to buy the original translation. Many thanks for the chapter !!!
  3. DevilFrick

    Crest of the Stars - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

    Thanks for the update. Have a great rest of the year guys
  4. DevilFrick

    Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - End

    Ehh, I didn't hate the ending, but it's not that great either. It was a funny ride, and I'm glad I finished the reading. 6/10 *Changed my mind 07/10
  5. DevilFrick

    Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 46

    Thank you for translating!!! A great art and good characters.... A shame that was axed
  6. DevilFrick

    Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - Vol. 17 Ch. 64.5 - Bonus Booklet

    Thank you for the translation! Such a sweet little epilogue and ending. This manga was truly a great ride. Wishing a great life to anyone who made it this far and shared this experience
  7. DevilFrick

    Blade & Bastard - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Garbage (Part 2)

    Thanks for the translation² buddy
  8. DevilFrick

    Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 12 Ch. 62

    Yeah.... I'm definitely done with this manga. Been reading it for, what, 3 or 5 years? Feels like the story barely moved.
  9. DevilFrick

    Oretama ~Ore ga Chikyuu wo Sukuutte!?~

    It's funny as hell. Recommended
Top