Recent content by Dooble

  1. Dooble

    Tensei Coliseum: Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Koryaku Shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu - Ch. 42

    Aw man, now this is the second slavery harem trash manga that has to go and get actually good on me? Goddamnit. Incredible. This little weasel boy has finally won me over. Priorities in order. I'm rooting for him to win that freedom for himself and all those ladies under him. I didn't really...
  2. Dooble

    Catcher in the Rhyme - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Easy Victory?

    I think it's that she doesn't think she should be the President—and thus the "face" of the club—because she's transgender and Kinda Weird with her open sexual references. "Rather than someone like me", and all. I think she has self-esteem issues and was expecting some kind of castigation instead...
  3. Dooble

    Catcher in the Rhyme - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Body Hair

    Oh, heh, accidents happen!
  4. Dooble

    Catcher in the Rhyme - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Body Hair

    Thank you for the translation! It's lovely to see this manga, and it's gotta take a lot of effort. The "they" does have me wondering what was in the original to get localized that way...
  5. Dooble

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 3

    Oh hey, what a delightful surprise! Thanks for the chapter!
  6. Dooble

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 2

    Oh, genuinely sorry about the "Everywhere is like the USA" thing. I got a little tilted and overuniversalized and did a weak cover with the gesture to rightward trends. I try to avoid doing it but in the end I am still an American and have some of the blinders we all get mass-installed. As for...
  7. Dooble

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 2

    My mother experiences delusions. They can be pretty severe. It's very hard for her and the people around her. Medicine helps, but not totally, and it causes its own problems. Some medicines are prescribed but turn out not to help. Switching medication is sometimes necessary but can be incredibly...
  8. Dooble

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 2

    Good golly g*lf, equivalence relations jumpscare!?!:oooo:
  9. Dooble

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 2

    "Because antidepressants won't completely cure everyone's depression symptoms, because literal magic that makes your brain totally neurotypical hasn't been invented yet, and in some relatively rare cases it can actually make symptoms worse, I like to go around harassing people considering...
  10. Dooble

    Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei wo Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - …

    !? just looks better than ?! and as someone willing to die on that hill I am very pleased that you and the original typesetters are among my people. Thank you for the chapter, and all the other ones! I have to say it honestly blows me away this is machine translation, you do a very good job...
  11. Dooble

    Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei wo Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - …

    Maybe I'm crazy but I think we're supposed to read this story with the understanding that slavery is bad, this society is bad in practicing it, and Halo is a fucking idiot and immoral for just rolling with it. We aren't supposed to uncritically side with Espada, here. I mean she had the line...
  12. Dooble

    The Story of Medusa Falling From The Ceiling. - Ch. 10

    Thank you for picking this up and translating it! It was cute. Personally, I think the ending was fine. Yeah, there wasn't much, but when was there? This was cute and silly and looking to be short and sweet from the start, I think. I guess it could have ended on her agreeing to marry him but...
  13. Dooble

    Josou Shite Off-kai ni Sanka Shite mita. - Vol. 5 Ch. 117

    This was such a lovely series. Thank you so much for translating and sharing it!
  14. Dooble

    Medusa Dorei o Katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

    She did mention having a heat sense pretty early on.
Top