Recent content by drlemons

  1. D

    Haimiya-senpai wa Kowakute Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

    BL? BL? BL? sniper takes me out
  2. D

    Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 33 - Physical Exam

    okokok I've seen the plan on how this arc will actually slay. the new boy doesn't get a crush on ibuki, he gets a crush on tomo.....
  3. D

    Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 7 - Predator's Melancholy

    well, the art has disappeared, the story has disappeared, looks like the author is trying to get out of this one. I smell axe.
  4. D

    Ousama Ranking - Vol. 6 Ch. 69

    Does anyone know what the status of chapter 70 onward is? Is there a reason no one is working on it?
  5. D

    Tejina Senpai - Vol. 8 Ch. 128

    tbh, don't care about shitty ending, still enjoy and wish the rest would be translated
  6. D

    Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

    next chapter mizuhara gonna let kazuya (or someone) know that she doesn't like the men fawning over her like he was getting upset about, but she has to do it as an actress or some shit. then kazuya will internalize it and try and stop fawning over mizuhara for 1 panel.
  7. D

    I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 41 - Salvaged Soul

    hoping for that BL end with Vina
Top