Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 7 - Predator's Melancholy

Dex-chan lover
WHY AXE
WHY
I was loving this manga going back to the old bagtle harem ones. It felt nostalgic.

Double-page supporter
My bro actually so fragile, he's crying because his beloved (idk actually he see her as who) one try to betray him and killin him as her meal🤧🙁

Dex-chan lover
The MC's weapon should be an axe instead. :cautious:
maxresdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
nah just summon doomguy :v
the story feels too fast sensed will be axed @@

well, the art has disappeared, the story has disappeared, looks like the author is trying to get out of this one. I smell axe.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the axe is for everyone. Even something as promising as this

Why? Simple:

Why have this:
d103f660-3238-4768-8ec5-5e1beaa3f1ca.jpg

When this already exist and has taken this market:

3cce9f35-7bdf-4b56-9303-789849a51642.jpg

I mean you can tell how similar it looks not only from the cover but from the basic story.

Guy makes contract to fight demons

Only guy in a dorm of sexy women

Gets lewd rewards for slaying demons.

Dex-chan lover
Why? Simple:

Why have this:

I mean you can tell how similar it looks not only from the cover but from the basic story.

I mean I don't even know what the second manga is lol

And let's be honest, basically all manga authors rip off one another cuz most just play it safe, too safe for their own good sometimes

Double-page supporter
This is by far the most random ass character development i have seen in a manga for a long while.

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
Welp, I'm gonna drop it now and beat the rush. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, the goblin fucking story Kichiku Eiyuu(goblins doing the fucking) has pretty much a hundred chapters, AND it's above 8 in rating, FUCKING EIGHT, the amount of complete degenerates is wayyy higher than you think. That really opened my eyes to their amount and what kind of absolute garbage people want, that whole ntr bs as well

lol I imply this all the time, but most just can't get past their preferred flavors of degeneracy. They'll accept and give up anything for something that can tickle their corrupted, desensitized libidos--why do you think something like cuckoldry is defended at all? That's not to speak of all the other depraved paraphilic bents affectionately termed "culture" by their adherents with a wink and a nudge.

Truly a shame, this manga's fate. If (I imagine they surely would, somehow) they were all able to drive Alicia off, it sure would have been interesting to see how the MC would deal with living in possession of Alicia's power. That'd mean no rest for him whatsoever: the other demons might know about him, but he's contracted with Alicia, and she really doesn't seem all that interested in being won over.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I don't even know what the second manga is lol

And let's be honest, basically all manga authors rip off one another cuz most just play it safe, too safe for their own good sometimes
I'm surprised you've never at least heard of Chained Soldier. It got an anime recently and everything. Gigguk talked about it, if you know who he is.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe no one told the author he needs to practice drawing hands. Editor, how could you let a panel like this be published?

PbXa2sg.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Hey, man, hands are hard.
Even A.I. can't always get them right.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised you've never at least heard of Chained Soldier. It got an anime recently and everything. Gigguk talked about it, if you know who he is.
All I know about em is that his wife sux at keeping her vtuber life separated from her actual life lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why? Simple:

Why have this:

I read the first chapter of that other manga, and unless there's more to be revealed about the power he got, the biggest difference between the 2 MCs is that the MC from this manga can access the contracted power at will while the other dude has to have the girl around to order him around

Users who are viewing this thread