Recent content by Empyrial

  1. Empyrial

    Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 22

    Also I got Rada's name wrong in the previous chapter on page 2. This has been corrected as well. Thanks for reading.
  2. Empyrial

    Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 19

    oh good deal. i'll get to work on it when I get the chance. Likely over the weekend. To be honest I had pretty much given up on it continuing and forgot to keep tabs on the raw site lol.
  3. Empyrial

    Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 19

    Just for those curious since I've had quite a few people ask me already. There has not been any raw releases as mentioned above. There's been 0 info that I can find on whether this series will even continue. If I had to make a rough guess, this adaptation is just a promotion for the novel so...
  4. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Café - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

    Figured I'd leave the side chapters to Snail which it looks like they were on top of it lol. :lol:
  5. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Café - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

    Nope you're good. Just a mistake on my part. Has been corrected.
  6. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

    We do already have a series lined up so we'll likely pass on this one. It will be another fluffy manga though so look forward to it.
  7. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    Uhh sure ok. If it helps to prove me wrong then I'll just take the loss. I'm not reading a wall of text about a fantasy manga's prices being compared to reality. =_= My mistake I guess? Also might wanna reread. He made way more than a mil and also still has a large collection of other creatures...
  8. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    That's with today's rates. The wage wasn't always 18.73 so those numbers could be completely different. It should actually be a lot lower which makes the 23mil awfully high for the lower rates they would have. But since we don't really have any rates to go off of in the story itself, calculating...
  9. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

    I was looking at the wrong page so ignore my previous reply lol. It should be fixed. Just needs time to update. Thanks.
  10. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

    Lol it has been awhile. It's back on chapter 4. XD
  11. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

    If anyone knows if this volume is 5 yet or not, let me know or feel free to change it. I can't find anywhere that lists what chapters are what so yeah lol. I've also gone back and corrected the pages in previous chapters where Ume was a "he" and changed em to be a "she".
  12. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    oh believe me Ik how prices are. 23 just seemed too high. I was estimating around 15 mil instead based on prices we've seen so far lol. but yeah not like he has money troubles so it's whatever xD
  13. Empyrial

    Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    good enough for me. Just sounded like a ridiculous amount but I guess that's just how it is lol
  14. Empyrial

    Nihon e Youkoso Elf-san. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

    Just a little help from a fellow scanlator. If you're looking to improve your scalations, there is a discord available that deals with all steps of the scanlating process and how to properly do each section. There's even tests you can practice on and get advice on from experienced people in each...
Top