It's not a coincidence or arbitrary. Satori rules the underground because she can dig up traumas whenever she needs to in order to control vengeful spirits. It's not "the one attack" Mizuchi is weak to, it's being sealed in the exact same way she originally was, forcibly reliving her past that...
If it makes y'all any madder, I can tell you that banh bao, Vietnamese-style steamed buns, are composed of boiled egg and ground meat mixed with various things, wrapped with a bun and steamed. Arguably, it's more of a scotch egg because there's a breading component in the outer layer.
I mean, I...
Sports festival chapter pt.2, Hareta implies Misaki helped him in the past in an important way, information a player wouldn't have/care about as the game starts at the beginning of the school year. The fact that they have a shared history that both feel strongly about suggests that they're...