Recent content by Grinning_Idiot

  1. Grinning_Idiot

    Ohitorisama ni wa Naremashita node.: Kon'yakusha Houchi-chuu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Further Misunderstandings

    So does this mean princess Caroline is actually a transgender boy? Or maybe nonbinary? Also I just realized she has the same name as the cat in Bojack Horseman.
  2. Grinning_Idiot

    Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    Am I the only one who thinks Stayle should have been aged up a bit? I know It's common in stories like these, but it kind of ruins my immersion seeing a seven year old kid talk and act like this, especially when he wasn't even raised in this kind of environment. I understand some kids mature...
  3. Grinning_Idiot

    Sayonara, Watashitachi ni Yasashikunakatta, Subete no Hitobito - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Conflict

    Tbh I feel kind of bad for the girl. She has no real power, so even if she did go against the bullies, all that would have resulted in was two people being bullied to death instead of just one. She's right that she's also a victim being implicitly forced to do things she doesn't want to do. In...
  4. Grinning_Idiot

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru tame ni wa Shudan o Erandeiraremasen—Dai-3 Bu: Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou! - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - A New Assignment

    Can someone remind me why she has such qualms about ousting the Mayor? IIRC isn't he kind of a piece of shit?
  5. Grinning_Idiot

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru tame ni wa Shudan o Erandeiraremasen—Dai-3 Bu: Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    Isn't the entire idea of nobility and royalty basically just nepotism tho? Their entire society is a system of nepotism, so it's clearly not considered wrong in this world.
  6. Grinning_Idiot

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru tame ni wa Shudan o Erandeiraremasen—Dai-3 Bu: Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

    I half expected her to try making the Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro, but I guess that would run into copyright issues.
  7. Grinning_Idiot

    Chijou no Seppun - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - February 14th, A Normal Day

    Wait, last chapter it said he worked at a university, but at the beginning of this chapter it says it's a company. Which is it?
  8. Grinning_Idiot

    Chijou no Seppun - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Under one roof with a guy like this

    The most unrealistic part of this is that he does academic research for the money. If that was the case he'd be private sector. Most people who stay in academia have a passion for the subject.
  9. Grinning_Idiot

    Chijou no Seppun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What you want to do during the winter break

    Yeah, it's romantic to read about in a manga, but to have a guy you haven't seen in years tell you that he moved countries for you without even talking to you, and then expect you to return his feelings... It would be really disturbing and stalkerish irl. Like a romantic version of a scammer...
  10. Grinning_Idiot

    Aku no Kadou o Ikimashou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Let's walk The Flowery Path of Evil

    So like, there's a difference between having a thing for much older men and having a thing for obese older men with bad personal hygiene, right?
  11. Grinning_Idiot

    I'll Find My Happily Ever After with the Smothering Love of the Yandere Nobleman - Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - After I Handed Over My Fiancé to My Lit…

    Yeah, the title makes a big deal of the MLs being yandere, but pulling some strings to get engaged with the person you love and sticking up for them when others treat them badly, is hardly on the level of a yandere. I do wonder what age they were when they met though, since her sister wasn't...
  12. Grinning_Idiot

    Tensei Youjo.: Shinjuu to Ouji to, Saikyou no Oji-san Youhei-dan no Naka de Ikiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    She doesn't even experience the very short-lived shock and grief most isekai protags go through upon realizing they're probably dead in the real world. I think I found the limits of my suspension of disbelief.
  13. Grinning_Idiot

    Tensei Akuyaku Reijou wa Misekake do S Ouji wo Oshioki shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I guess it's ok to have preferences, but did you not read the summary?
  14. Grinning_Idiot

    Death Game Manga no Kuromaku Satsujinki no Imouto ni Tensei shite Shippai shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    I wouldn't say she was unharmed if she was unconscious for 3 days. That's a pretty severe brain injury.
  15. Grinning_Idiot

    Slime Seijo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Targeted Saint

    Don't forget her ability to eat as much as she wants without getting fat. She's out there negating the laws of thermodynamics.
Top