Recent content by HuevoBendito

  1. H

    Juumonji-kun shika Mienai!! - Ch. 3

    Not surprised, but still happy with the reveal
  2. H

    Datenshi no Karte - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - THE MASK COMES OFF

    Wait, if she had those cameras set up, couldn't she have prevented at least one murder and get the chick arrested?
  3. H

    Daremo ga Urayamu Tonari no Cool Bishoujo, Jitsu wa Nounai Pinksugiru - Ch. 1

    Yeah, that was a weird choice, but this translator also makes weird choices like using "telepathist" instead of "telepath."
  4. H

    Orcsen Oukokushi ~Yaban na Orc no Kuni wa, Ikanishite Heiwa na Elf no Kuni wo Yakiharau ni Itatta ka~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Enfangila Brigade

    Tbh, I didn't even read the tags. I didn't know this was isekai until I read this chapter
  5. H

    Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan - Ch. 102 - Blue Skies

    Man, our girl deserves a few days off
  6. H

    Maria no Danzai - Ch. 67 - The Cockroach Boy Dreams - Third Verse

    You will read your homoerotic thriller and you will enjoy it!
  7. H

    NTREVENGE - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

    The omurice says 「サクラバ命」。 It can be translated as "the Honorable / Exalted/ Beloved Sakuraba"
  8. H

    Study Group - Ch. 76

    @pegasusRule I'm surprised they haven't tried reframing his studying around things he gets like his martial arts. I'm no professional, but I've noticed that some people learn better when problems are contextualized in ways that they can related to. Also, I have no idea how learning disabilities...
  9. H

    SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

    @computerquip > I hate how the sword saint wears sneakers with his suit. I'm used to it after watching David Tennant's run as the Doctor.
  10. H

    Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Btw, symbiotes have a thing for chocolate...and human brains. Something about both containing a chemical essential to their diet.
  11. H

    SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

    Anybody know if the novel is worth reading? Also, is there a good English translation available online?
  12. H

    SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

    Man, those poor orcs.
Top