How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 72 - How to fight and win against jiu jitsu

How is that an arm wrestling win? Just looks like the table broke and the MF fell on Man-Gi who wasn't prepared

Dex-chan lover
So, Logan Gracie really is the chicken fighter! Well, it was obvious, but that‘s precisely the reason why I thought Gracie was just a red herring. It was too obvious. But I guess not. Let‘s see how this whole thing develops. Whether he approaches Hobin a second time and invites him to his sex dungeon again.

Hobin becoming a real chad, nice!

Edit: one question I have: why did Logan Gracie wear the chicken mask for the videos? I mean he is working in a public gym so it‘s not like he needs to protect his identity for whatever reason. Then again the dude runs around with a gag ball in his mouth, so....

If gracie was the chicken guy, then how come he doesn't speak korean? That's the only part i can't figure out, since hobin speaks english like I speak azteck.

All this time I thought Logan Gracie and Hyeok-Soo were the same person lmao.

Also chicken guy's hair kinda looks different than Logan's but eh i'll just guess it's his old hairstyle for now

Power Uploader
@Legion_01 Very early on the series, the first few videos had subtitles. We can assume the author stopped including them because they cluttered the screen, but that they were there. And of course, in this world we've seen that Papago is the ULTIMATE machine-translator, so Gracie produced the subtitles using that :D

@MangaField If I were to take a guess, it's because he wanted people to watch the videos on their own merit, and not because it was Logan posting them. It's probably the reason he never told anyone about them, too.

Double-page supporter
Ik he was chicken Sensei BC it was kinda obvious but

CHICKEN SENSEI CONFIRMED

I think there is either 3 possibilities,
1st. Logan is the one who made it.
2nd. Logan also the one who watched the video, this could make possibilities that one day he will encounter hobin for sparring.
3rd. It is made by his partner/friend which have died. Also the reason why he goes to korea(his friend hometown).

:v

Power Uploader
@ikuze15808 Number 2 is impossible. We see in chapter 3 that until Hobin found the channel, all the videos had zero views, so nobody else has watched them.

I love it when Hobin goes full savage mode when he lay on the smack down on the cocky opponents

I agree with @Kendama, maybe Logan was not people watch the videos only because he makes them. Anyway this chapter is freaking good! Can't wait for more!!

Man I'm happy for Fighting Chicken, that's gotta be a nice feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread