Recent content by Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

  1. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    My Co-worker Is an Eldritch X! - Ch. 13 - My Co-worker Can't Communicate? (1)

    Exhausted 20 something convience store clerk and his ????? year old eldritch entity daughter
  2. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Ch. 286 - Exercise it, Nya

    I think they meant more rights than the beastmen have already but its still a really weird sentiment. "Heh, they voted for the guy who wanted to stop treating them like second class citizens and make their vices cheaper. This is the problem with democracy." I mean, I can somewhat get the...
  3. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Vol. 10 Ch. 273 - Happy Tree Friends

    Debu Neko is just a walking natural disaster lmao
  4. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 237 - Pasta.

    I mean tbf that spaghetti's around twice the length of what it is normally
  5. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 234 - Strength.

    Its because she's diverted 95% of her brain power into her muscles.
  6. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Vol. 9 Ch. 262 - 262mg

    Not even an electric chair could keep these cats from smoking smh Also thank you for the translation!
  7. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Vol. 9 Ch. 261 - 261mg

    Why did she think turning her sis into an even bigger degen would help at all?
  8. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Vol. 8 Ch. 239 - 239mg

    Might be because it's from his perspective.
  9. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Yani Neko - Vol. 7 Ch. 201 - 201mg

    I wonder if Shizue is the one who got Yani into smoking in the first place?
  10. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 222 - Arts and Crafts.

    I mean, I wouldn't exactly call looking at bare man-chest safe for work either
  11. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 220 - AI Overview.

    As they should. Apathy or worse, acceptance, towards ideas and technologies that actively degrade society should not be tolerated.
  12. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Rock - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

    Interesting read, really wasn't expecting it to be any good when I started out but I was pleasently surprised. As much as it has its flaws, most of those could be written off as a product of their time. I can't help but wish that Astro would've gotten his comeuppance or had changed by the end...
  13. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 220 - AI Overview.

    I don't know about that one. Many people have given up far more than you ever have in pursuit of a better livelihood for themselves and others. The American Revolution? Or hell, any revolution ever? The first practitioners of germ theory? Slavery abolitionists? The list goes on.
  14. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 220 - AI Overview.

    Oh yeah my bad, I forgot that I was talking to the font of all knowledge. Of course the public won't give up AI based on principles. Most people are simply too busy to care. That's why it is the duty of those who are truly invested to convince them otherwise. And no the pollution that AI...
  15. Iambecomeeepythegoertobed

    Mimi - Ch. 220 - AI Overview.

    And? Many people are greedy and selfish. Reasoning like that is why we have so many problems in this world. Justifying their actions by saying "well everyone does it" helps nobody. Also, while you may be able to self host smaller, more precise AI models on your own, that is a different...
Top