I-i dont think thats how it works...
KaRaMie Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 21, 2019 Messages 131 Jul 30, 2026 #21 I-i dont think thats how it works...
Xelarion Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 791 Jul 31, 2026 #23 The accuracy of this question makes waves...
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,094 Jul 31, 2026 #24 Lmao, doesn't really work like that, Mimi
Iambecomeeepythegoertobed Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2024 Messages 51 Jul 31, 2026 #25 I mean, I wouldn't exactly call looking at bare man-chest safe for work either
E erodude Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 1, 2024 Messages 25 Jul 31, 2026 #26 I don't think that's how it works, Mimi, but I like the way you think.
NatoBoram Double-page supporter Joined Oct 23, 2023 Messages 183 Jul 31, 2026 #27 I see Mimi was there during the Tumblr NSFW Content Purge of December 2018
MisterMemeDaddy Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 764 Jul 31, 2026 #29 Revolutionary new censorship technique
idkwattoputinthebox Member Joined Apr 19, 2026 Messages 14 Jul 31, 2026 #31 KaRaMie said: I-i dont think thats how it works... Click to expand... Sours PFP
N nathan67003 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 1,148 Aug 1, 2026 #32 Absolutely devious. I'm in.
D dorisquestion Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 10, 2024 Messages 273 Aug 7, 2026 #33 Someone try this out and make it a thing!