Recent content by Killthescribe

  1. K

    Medaka Box (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - "Take The Shortcut"

    Back from a 5 year hiatus i see. Thanks for the chapter.
  2. K

    I'm 27 She's 40 - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Date night.

    Hey, this series is pretty fun.
  3. K

    Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 100 - I'm Serious!!

    So is he gonna be with Kume? or is he going back to the teacher?
  4. K

    Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 88 - The Woman Who Begs for Money

    hey translator, Sumire is his Aunt, and he is her nephew, otherwise good job
  5. K

    Ore no Ichizu o Jama Suru Aitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Love Time (1)

    it'd be a good god dammed day when they do, push all the peds somewhere else
  6. K

    Yane no Shita no Artemis - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - After The Dream

    thanks for the chapters. I wonder if Kobachi gained an increased understanding of emotions do to her talk and rampant drinking with the artist chick, an that contributed to her good grade, we know she isnt socially daft or anything, just that she didnt interact with people.
  7. K

    Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - ITS NOT LIKE THAT

    Can't speak to the translation quality but this hasn't been proofread worth the bandwidth used to upload it. Completely pointless snipe on an active group. Work on something else.
  8. K

    Rin-chan wa Suezen Shitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.5

    Bro didn't even wait a minute past 18 he really is the King of Groomers
  9. K

    Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

    Im 27. I just don't like when a random slur is included.
  10. K

    Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

    why the sudden hard r man? like seriously?
  11. K

    Ori no Naka - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Moyupu

    Lack of sympathy by readers you halfwit not by the author, I have no issues with the story as of yet, I've read worse.
  12. K

    Ori no Naka - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Moyupu

    I think we're ignoring that her husband just barged in, drunk and raped her. The lack of sympathy towards the women in these stories is starting to become disgusting.
Top