Recent content by lito954

  1. lito954

    Ore no Level Up ga Okashii! ~Dekiru Otoko no Isekai Tensei~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Lord of the Voice

    that hair color looks familiar to the "monster" that attacked him back in the dungeon. I am willing to make a bet either she or maybe one of her relatives jumped his bones as he passed out lol
  2. lito954

    Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 55.1

    It's bold of you to assume we are rooting for either one of them, like 99% of us are here for the trash vs garbage fight
  3. lito954

    Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 54.3

    That implies we feel bad for Hanabi, which is a bold assumption
  4. lito954

    Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi 2 ~Tatsujin-hen~ - Ch. 23 - A Strategic Retreat

    I don't blame Kenichi for that strategic retreat, lol. Akisame is making something that looks like a xenomorph, also he needs a short break every once in a while
  5. lito954

    Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 54.3

    Both Ayana and Hanabi are terrible, but at least Hanabi got bitch slapped by karma and then some. Ayaba is still in the fuck around phase of this arc of the manga lol
  6. lito954

    After Becoming Financially Free, They Offered Their Loyalty

    The only reason I am reading this is because I am waiting for it to all blow up and the MC to either get stabbed or shot by one of the women for all his double and triple dealing lol
  7. lito954

    Haimiya-senpai wa Kowakute Kawaii - Ch. 14

    Thanks for the chap, but i think you guys put the pages of 31 instead of 14
  8. lito954

    Thank you

    Thank you
  9. lito954

    Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 13 Ch. 74

    Eve is pissed, I almost feel bad for what is about to happen to the count
  10. lito954

    Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

    On today's episode of I can't believe it's not hentai
  11. lito954

    I'm Really Not the Demon God's Lackey - Ch. 185 - O Great One, Descend Upon Us... (Part 2)

    Novel is just words manhua is less words and pretty pictures,it evens out
  12. lito954

    Netorare Tsuihousareta Saikyou Kishi Danchou no Ossan, Katainaka de Eiyuu ni Matsuriagerareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    If this was Astra's house, they would be eating dragon steaks for dinner
  13. lito954

    Wǒ Zhēn Bù Shì Xiéshén Zǒugǒu - Ch. 178 - Lovey-Dovey

    Saying that stuff about salina being single..... she really stepped on a landmine. I wish her and her sister the best of luck to survive what comes next
Top