Mahiros dignity as an older brother continues to fade. Also Mahiro you looked kind of jealous of the boys liking your mom a bit to much. I have to wonder how much of the adult man is still in there.
Read this chapter and ended up laughing a lot. Once again I am now looking forward to next months chapter.
On a different note when was the last time Mahiros partner made an appearence, it has been a while hasn't it.
Well lets be honest with ourselves here, the second that Papa Oyama shows up he is going to mistake the drug for an energy drink and get turned into a girl as well. The big question there is will it be the fast acting or the long drug.
On a different note when was the last time Mahiro had to...
Wow this was a pretty fun chapter. It is interesting to see Jun in this "used to being a Gyaru but not fully getting it state". Jun seems to have gotten used to being a girl, but hasn't fully understood all the differences and things that they need to be aware of. It is like they have completed...
This has been a very fun Manga. I really like all the adventures with Koichi, Yukiko, Natsuki, Chirs and the rest. It is sad that it feels like it was cut short. I think the series needed one more volume to feel complete but I am happy that we got a pretty decent ending. Thank you so much for...
Jeez I thought Kouichi would be smart enough to realize that with his luck the drug would get him stuck as a girl for good rather than let him live out the rest of his life as a guy. Going over it I've got the feeling that the drug has increased the chances of him stabilizing as a girl, probably...
Hmm... the President got to the room pretty fast didn't he. Almost like he was waiting outside of the room. And that monster, interesting in how they were supposed to keep hidden. Plus they appear almost immediately after the President makes sure there is student info on the computers and starts...