Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2020
- Messages
- 2,555
I wish there was double Fujiyama rather than double Mamu![]()
Double Fujiyama 🗻🗻
I wish there was double Fujiyama rather than double Mamu![]()
Riri doesn't know her villain persona so it's still possible it's Riri.I first thought it was Yandere-chan but she would have never used violence on her "big sister" Fujiwara...
So, who's the real impostor under the mask... ?
She would make for a great kindergarten teacher.i still like the fact that when a loli is in danger, mc always goes full on protecc mode
NIn this house, we don't like weirdos. If possible, I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from making comments like that. I don't want my silly comedy manga, which I enjoy, to have a reputation for having a weird fanbase, because of comments like that. And no, it wouldn't be funny, it would be a huge red flag that the author has a fetish for children making out.Haha, e se as duas mamães se beijassem ou algo assim? Sei lá, haha, tipo, na boca por cinco páginas seguidas, seria muito engraçado!