Mahou Shoujo 201 - Ch. 51 - Fashion Show With the Magical Girl

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
435
Without a doubt, Mamu in the little red riding hood inspired outfit is the most adorable... But you can never deny the power of an older woman horribly embarrassed by getting stuffed into cutesy clothing that barely fits.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Messages
377
Sometimes I hope that this manga stop treating miss neighbor as the butt(and boobs) of the joke and make her act like a normal person, I just wanna see those wide body kit in a normal looking outfit :finnawoke:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
819
DE JAVU !!!

what-makes-deja-vu-so-much-overrated-v0-z6ewtmjolum61.png
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
217
It’s nice that Fujiwara didn’t have to pay for anything and got the dress. Especially since
A. It was technically thinks to her job that she probably got another pay cut from
and B. It was 48000 yen! (You can convert that to your regional currency.)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,120
No Meria Brat, just Fujiwara and Mamu having a good time with the usual antics :smugchisato:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
361
Sometimes I hope that this manga stop treating miss neighbor as the butt(and boobs) of the joke and make her act like a normal person, I just wanna see those wide body kit in a normal looking outfit :finnawoke:
Yeah, normally I don't mind get turned into a joke due to karma, but Fujiyama was being a decent person this chapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top