Recent content by MonCapitan2002

  1. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Ch. 35

    We finally get the main event. Mai and Asumi making sweet, sweet sexy time. It's going to be fuckingmazing.
  2. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

    Probably never, sadly, though it would make for a great anime.
  3. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

    I kind of agree. Would be fun if they end up becoming each other's wing women.
  4. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

    I think so. Asumi doesn't want to fuck it up. I also think that on some level, she has feelings for Nanao and that is affecting her behavior here.
  5. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

    Wow. I think Asumi is having second thoughts about pursuing a sexual relationship with Mai so casually.
  6. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

    No. Nanao-chan needs to teem up with Mai and the two of them can seduce her together! Asumi is too much woman for one girl. They're gonna need a team to keep her satisfied. Also, is it just me or did Asumi catch some feelings at the end with Nanao?
  7. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! ASMR - Ch. 2

    Nah. Serina would be quite delighted to turn the battle into a team up to seduce Asumi. Polycule here we come (more like Mai, Asumi, Nanao and Serina doing the coming more like it).
  8. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

    I want her to choose both. There is plenty of room in Asumi's brain to love Mai and Nanao I think. I also think that once Nanao meets Mai, she'll completely understand why Asumi wanted to reconnect with her.
  9. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

    I want this as well. Also, I have noticed at least to me there is an odd element of wholesomeness with the manga. Like, I've noticed that in pretty much every encounter Asumi has had, there has been an element of affection and human connection. Yes it's mostly about Asumi enjoying snu-snu...
  10. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

    One of the things I like about this manga is how the girls are always so affectionate and friendly during these sex scenes. There's always and element of affection and the writer makes it clear everyone is enjoying themselves.
  11. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

    Asumi has broken into the BDSM kink with this chapter. It was very entertaining. I hope this brothel road trip leads to the fated encounter with Mai. It's time for it to happen.
  12. MonCapitan2002

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

    Personally, while I like this development, I personally think that the ideal outcome would be a polyamorous relationship between Asumi, Nanao and Mai. Perhaps Asumi can start by bringing Nanao along on some of her brothelly adventures and the two of them double-team Mai. If that isn't possible...
Top