Actually, yeah, like, it’d probably be more worrying to readers of the original Japanese, wouldn’t it. The page when Shinobu realizes it has both kanji terms and the hiragana, so it’s probably written in hiragana only for ambiguity.
Treachery also isn’t the right word for this.
We’re getting treated so well these weeks! Thanks to the translation group.
A surprise Ludwig Jr. went to Taisho beforehand, but it’s also funny Taisho called out Shinobu’s unnecessary strictness.
I do want to mention one translation that’s been tickling my linguistic brain for the past few...
I was a bit afraid of Ludwig Jr. approaching Hans, knowing how Taisho somehow got mentally affected by Ludwig Sr.’s comment, but I’m really happy that Hans is there to show what Aitheria became with the hambagu, ultimately proving Ludwig Sr. wrong about what Athenian cuisine is.
I hope Taisho...
Eleonora’s one of the water guild masters, if that’s the correct title.
Also, Four Wings being a high class restaurant, I doubt any interaction between chef and customers happens. This is an assumption as we haven’t seen the actual works of the restaurant in the manga yet.