Recent content by PangTong

  1. PangTong

    Baki Rahen - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Rushing In

    Hit him with the Yakuza 1 box cover
  2. PangTong

    Bakidou - Ch. 141 - His Most Muscular Pose

    I imagine him making the sonic spring noise
  3. PangTong

    Bakidou - Ch. 130 - Chair

    The feats Itagaki comes up with to hype the characters just get funnier and funnier. Now we've got a guy who hasn't sat down in 20 years
  4. PangTong

    Bakidou - Ch. 107 - Goudou

    If it's about exploiting the cheapest options he should master the art of nutsack punching while he's at it
  5. PangTong

    Bakidou - Ch. 93 - Super Middle-Schooler

    New Balance product placement
  6. PangTong

    Bakidou - Ch. 46 - Full Body Exercise

    The nonsense Itagaki comes up with is genius. Somehow managed to turn "doing nothing" into the most hardcore training method. Maybe he's just vibrating at imperceptibly high frequency.
  7. PangTong

    Bakidou - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Sukune's Training

    This comic is so fucking funny man
  8. PangTong

    Bakidou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Challenge Match

    I love the random feats they use to hype up the characters
  9. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 22 Ch. 197 - Going Forward

    It wouldn't be Baki without shit like this
  10. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - His Send-Off

    I don't think I mind this actually. Would have been nice to get more of a conclusion to the battle first but I guess it came down to not wanting to have either character lose which seems to be a recurring thing in this series.
  11. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - Butcher Him

    Ripped into that thing like it was a slim jim
  12. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 17 Ch. 151 - Panic

    I guess there's no way they could actually make good on the idea that these characters can contest armies without making every army stupid and incompetent. Like just snipe him, right?
  13. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 16 Ch. 143 - Rescue

    I was wondering why this chapter had 27 comments but I don't think I would have ever predicted that No matter how insane this series gets it never stops finding new ways to surprise me
  14. PangTong

    Baki-Dou - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Responsibility

    Jack feeding the fishes is kind of adorable
Top